Black People : Cause And Effect Of White Supremacy

I would never reject an answer regardless of where it comes from, however, I do reject the idea that Daniel wrote any of that due to the historical data in the book of Daniel being incorrect and some of the names being incorrect....which of course was a mistake that the real Daniel would have never made, providing there was one.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Its good to know you reject the idea and not the words, which come from the ancestors whether or not their identity can be proven; words are what's left and remain.

Peace In,

DEFINITELY gotta disagree with you on this one. As I stated above, there is o five percent unless you are dividing one person who voted NO three ways, and still that would not equate to a five percent "who truly know".

If not, I can jump to my own conclusions, but I prefer not to go back and revisit the past because it means I would have to readjust some of my own rethinking which has given some folks the benefit of any doubt. For example, I can easily view as deaf, dumb and blind those who seem to lack FAITH in Black people and our ability to defend ourselves and defeat yt on each and every level.

peace!

My post wasn't that deep.

Do you KNOW what poll he got the numbers from?
- No, i do not know the poll where he got that from. The only reason i posted is because i saw where he said that 85% of the people voted the same way and i built off of that and that alone. I called no one Blind, deaf and dumb because they did vote that way. I simply dealt with the NUMBER as it relates to the lessons and found it interesting that that many were that dissatisfied here and agreed that white supremecy could be defeated.

In answering your question, what is the fear of it within in which you inquire( since I have NONE)?
- but if you look again, my question was twofold.
Is it white supremecy that must be defeated? Or the fear of it from within that must be defeated?
- Either answer, i would agree with.

I ONLY spoke of "white supremacy" because at the time I posted that thread there was discussion concerning Neely Fuller, and us Black people being "victimized" by white supremacy, and if memory serves me correctly, that thread also took into consideration another thread where sister Destee asked a question concerning could we prevent "Reenslavement".
- like i said, i doubt if i've ever even seen or read that thread before.

So, lets put things in their proper histrical context and perspective instead of looking at some of us in isolation from what the discussion was at that moment in time in which the poll was created.
- cool, but i wasn't isolating anyone. You know where my numerical break down comes from brother O. and there may have been some of that 5% (who truly know) within that 85% who voted that white supremecy can be defeated.

Again, i don't know the break down of the numbers in that poll. I was soley going off of what was presented. I, myself have never taken a poll here because there was a time when certain people where taking polls like they were getting paid by the census bureau or something, or trying to help others watch us and see where the black community was at on certain issues, so i've always opted out often not even following such a thread.

My post wasn't that deep.

- No, i do not know the poll where he got that from. The only reason i posted is because i saw where he said that 85% of the people voted the same way and i built off of that and that alone. I called no one Blind, deaf and dumb because they did vote that way. I simply dealt with the NUMBER as it relates to the lessons and found it interesting that that many were that dissatisfied here and agreed that white supremecy could be defeated.

- but if you look again, my question was twofold.
- Either answer, i would agree with.

- like i said, i doubt if i've ever even seen or read that thread before.

- cool, but i wasn't isolating anyone. You know where my numerical break down comes from brother O. and there may have been some of that 5% (who truly know) within that 85% who voted that white supremecy can be defeated.

Again, i don't know the break down of the numbers in that poll. I was soley going off of what was presented. I, myself have never taken a poll here because there was a time when certain people where taking poles like they were getting paid by the census bureau or something, or trying to help others watch us and see where the black community was at on certain issues, so i've always opted out often not even following such a thread.

No problem. The number came from the thread "Can we defeat white supremacy?". I notice that a few people here recently have been digging through some of my old threads and presenting arguments from them either directly or indirectly. So, excuse my response to you because I don't think you are aware of where some of this is coming from. But I will reiterate a point to you. That 5% does not apply in this situation and if you go to the thread in question and check for yourself who checked no, in both threads it will give you a better over standing of my response here.

Peace!

No problem. The number came from the thread "Can we defeat white supremacy?". I notice that a few people here recently have been digging through some of my old threads and presenting arguments from them either directly or indirectly. So, excuse my response to you because I don't think you are aware of where some of this is coming from. But I will reiterate a point to you. That 5% does not apply in this situation and if you go to the thread in question and check for yourself who checked no, in both threads it will give you a better over standing of my response here.

Peace!

peace

I just visited that thread and posted. I had never read it before.

I understand what's going on now....

Excuse my brief interruption, i'll step out the way while you handle your biz.

Cause and effects of "white supremacy"

Cause..... accepting the terms of the ex-slave master. ie. calling them white and calling yourselves black. Effect..."black" neighborhoods (hellish conditions)...."white" neighborhoods "heavenly conditions"

the connotations of the words in this language have materialized fully. they are using our own ancient sciences of phonetic annotations to improve their conditions. When are we going to use the sciences of our forefathers and foremothers? Evey time we do or someone even thinks about using our true spiritual sciences it is labeled witch craft! That is the psychology that has been used since 1492 when the murderous Inquisitionist's expelled our symbols (5 pointed star, ankh, horns of the altar, etc) and wrote them off as of the devil. It also marks the period when the Roman Catholic Church set out to destroy all Moors from Spain to these Americas and all of Africa! Literally you can look at page 93 of (Spain A History) by Raymond Carr. And see the exact statement for yourselves....Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back