Black People : Cause And Effect Of White Supremacy

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
I have a question. Since everything in life operates by the laws of cause and effect which no one can deny...how do we get rid of white supremacy (the effect) without getting rid of white people (the cause) ??? I'm asking this question because when I looked at the poll of 85% stating that we can defeat it, I was very curious if that 85% understood what they were saying or why they were saying it?

If this 85% represents by multiplication our larger population in terms of that thought process, I do have reason to think that as a whole that we are in trouble. As individuals, there's always going to be those of us who know what to do and when to do it, so nothing is 100%. The idea that 85% even said that leads me to think that they either don't fully understand white supremacy as a system or they're simply deluding themselves by some power of belief.

This is really some scary stuff to read this.

I have a question. Since everything in life operates by the laws of cause and effect which no one can deny...how do we get rid of white supremacy (the effect) without getting rid of white people (the cause) ???

The idea that 85% even said that leads me to think that they either don't fully understand white supremacy as a system or they're simply deluding themselves by some power of belief.

This is really some scary stuff to read this.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Here's an answer coming out of Daniel that I'm sure you will reject out of hand, but nonetheless it perspicuously offers the when portion in answer to a question tantamount to yours; (How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?):

And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Peace In,

peace

It's interesting that it came out to be 85% that says we can defeat it. The 85% of course, representing the masses who are controlled by the 10%, which means that there are still 5% of the people who truly know the answer to the question being asked.

I would dare say and ask that 85% that took part in that poll which is more important, to defeat white supremecy? Or conquering the fear of it within themselves?

Personally speaking, I would hope that it would be for them to conquer their fear of it. Only in this way will any of them hopefully develop the courage or the mindset to challenge it and speak out about it in any area of life when they see it rear it's ugly head. I too was amazed that it came out to 85% also and what you spoke on was the first thing that came to my head. The idea that the 85% is deaf dumb and blind was something I didn't want to mention in the post in my first attempt to find out "if those who took part in the poll actually knew what they were saying"?

This is actually very deep when one looks at it for what it is. Furthermore, since this already has more than 50 views and I know that some of that 85% who took that poll read this as well, I am only a little surprised that none of them answered this...even if it is only in a fashion that they know how to.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Here's an answer coming out of Daniel that I'm sure you will reject out of hand, but nonetheless it perspicuously offers the when portion in answer to a question tantamount to yours; (How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?):

And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Peace In,

I would never reject an answer regardless of where it comes from, however, I do reject the idea that Daniel wrote any of that due to the historical data in the book of Daniel being incorrect and some of the names being incorrect....which of course was a mistake that the real Daniel would have never made, providing there was one.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back