Black People : Caught on Tape: Bulgarian Leader Almost Assassinated

THis is crazy,...the leader of Bulgaria was almost assassinated. If it weren't for the guards to hurriedly capture the man, the killer, before he had a chance to get his gun right, the leader wouldn't be alive today.

This looks like something out of the movies. Looking at him he had some kind of security pass. Wonder if the man was posing as a member of the press...What is this world coming to.:(

If it wasnt for the gun misfiring.........

First of all, it makes me wonder what in the world's happening in Bulgaria that would merit an assassination attempt?

I noticed that pass, too, dunwiddat. Huh...just maybe somebody else slipped him that gun. I can't imagine him not already having checked and rechecked it ahead of time (if it was his weapon)--to make sure that it would fire.

And LOL at the target, too. Dude did the smoothest *stop, drop and roll* yet! A real heads up play, that.

One Love, and PEACE

A small correction. He's the leader of the turkish minority in Bulgaria. Those two countries share a lot of history and not necessarely in good terms so it could be related...but honestly, turks are everywhere in Europe now and they dont integrate well in our societies...just another failed aspect of multiculturalism and the EU in general...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back