Black People : CAUGHT: #BlackLivesMatter Activist Shaun King is Actually White

I am just amazed at this new phenomenon. It reminds me of a saying I have heard. " If you see one roach there has to more" Now here we go again with white people claiming to be black. When did it become popular to be black? I guess if status is attached to it, it's okay. I'm freakin shocked! Again.

Think about it, though, it's not such a stretch when currently most of premiere faces of Black Excellence the white supremacist media is pushing on us are white women's mixed children. Did you know that all three Black girls on my Wife and Kids had white mothers? Kat Graham, Persia White, Jasmine Guy, all of whom I love, played a Black inter-generational witch family on The Vampire Diaries. As a Black women, I'm very disgusted that most Black women that are being heavily promoted in the media are actually white or non Black women's daughters. It makes me sick to think that insults borne by Marian Anderson, Dorothy Dandridge and all the BLACK women in entertainment that suffered racism at the hands of whites to gain us presence in that industry are now benefiting white women's children. They should be represented in the media commensurate with their true numbers.

I'm not here to uplift the children of non Black women which garners them wealth that they will use to protect their white neighborhoods and privilege. If anyone thinks that's not the end game of white supremacy then they might as well drink the Koolaid and then walk calmly into the "showers".

Btw, I've recently noticed that they have been doing revisionist history to categorize historically Black identified people as mixed...I never use the bi word that white women demanded to have in order to make sure their special mixed snowflakes were not labelled as Black like the mixed children of Black women(mostly through rape) were considered. I find it ironic that the same people who don't want to be labelled by others are now obnoxiously relabeling historical Blacks who self identified as Black, coloured, Negro as mixed to suit their needs.

I refuse to support my disrespect, media erasure and the plot to keep us bottom feeding through psychological terrorism and social conditioning.

If you aren't out there with him fighting, what difference does it make what race he is?

As a legitimate Black person, who has a sense of history and am blessed with discernment... I KNOW that white people do not have my best interests at heart. AND... I do not need them to tell my story. So I am personally offended when a white person acts on my behalf. Especially since I didn't ask for it

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back