Black People : Caucasian Kills 5 Year Old Black Girl And Judge Free His Butt

MississippiRed said:
See to me in that situation I'd punish the shooter, the other two cowards , and the father of the child............what right thinking Daddy is going to get into an altercation with their child present.......this cat not only pushed the issue he chased old boy then pulled into a trap between two cars......grabbed a box cutter and was going to get to it....all this with his 5 year old daughter watching.......and then the ******** ....two cowards who were afraid to confront 1 man....had to call in a third cat who was also a coward in taking the confrontation to gun play........personally I'm so f-in sick of people in general.......all either of these idiots had to do was let it slide......and since they didn't the Brother has lost his daughter (which will or should eat his ***** up for the rest of his life) and in my eye it's his own fault.....man in NorCal I get cutoff at least 5 or more times a day and my commute is short..usually I'm in the ride with my babies or at least 1 of the three and there is no way in hell I'm going to chase some fool down grab my blade and try to fight them over cutting me off...........Dmn folk make me sick man I can't even begin to convey how mad this makes me ..........Dmn man yo u got your lil girl with you !!!!! .....why start some ish with some cats especially these days when you don't know what folk have in line for you or who's holding heat...........I really wish I could get all 4 of these stupid SOB's in a room so I could personally dole out the punishment.........it wouldn't even take long......I'd send the ofay on to the other side via sledgehammer real quick.....I'd get the kamagong and beat the black dudes ***** until I got tired (and I'm in pretty good shape) .............Dmn..............! ! ! ! Yall with babies man........please .....think before you act especially when you got them kids with you.......

MississippiRed
Red,

I feel you on every line. That was foolish of the father to pull into an obvious trap. He should not have gotten angry like that in the first place as people pull out in front of other people everyday. That's part of driving on public roads. Now with that said, I do find it very disturbing that the Judge (of all people) called for a new trial.

Joshua Walsh was convicted of third-degree murder in the death of Marishka Lovett in 2004, but a but a Sumter County circuit court judge ordered a new trial citing possible misinformation given to jurors.

What kind of misinformation could they have found that would justify acquitting him all together???

Did this man not get his rifle after he was called on the phone by his brother? When you bring a gun with you, get into a truck, get onto a highway, drive then pull over and wait...to me that mean you intend to use that gun. In Florida under the 10-20-life law which was enacted in 1999, if you have a gun while committing a crime you must serve a minimum of 10 years. If you shoot the gun, you must serve a mandatory 20 years. I can't for the life of me see how they were able to acquit him back in 2005 and no one in that city raises sand about it...nor does the media cover it. This is my first time hearing about it. This man got involved in a fight that was not his...kills a little girl and gets acquitted. Oh God...I can't believe it. This law is not mandatory as it is implied or else the Judge would not have been able to work around it and get away with it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back