Black Spirituality Religion : Catholic Church 'Now' Says Adam/Eve A Myth

peace

The adam & eve STORY, itself tells you that it is false....

If Adam & Eve were the first to be created and down the line they have children and one of them get's kicked out of paradise for killing his brother, goes to the land of nod and finds a wife. Where the hell did the wife come from?? This means she had parents and there had to be other people that were also in the land of nod, correct?

The Adam & Eve STORY is actually several different stories all packed into one, for the sole purpose of blaming the woman for the fall of man so that the European could have an excuse to keep her down and go about their homosexual and beastly ways....

:popcorn1:

LOL, tell me something I didn't know...click here. I didn't need this fool's admission of the lie, but maybe you do

This newest admission is further confirmation that a 'new' era is evolving (eg. the Age of Aquarius) and the Age of Pisces is dissolving/falling apart.

Most theologians and biblical historians have for years maintained that the Old Testament is mostly if not all myth. You may also be surprised to know that the Catholic Church also believes in evolution. I for one would like to see the day when all religions and their dogma are relegated to myth. Not sure what you main by the age of Aquarius though, I’m assuming its some kind of metaphor because there is as much truth in astrological as there is in Christianity.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back