Black Entertainment : Catfish: The TV Show - Season 01 Episode 02 Trina & Scorpio

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by skuderjaymes, Mar 23, 2014.

1. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
  2. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    trina the natural with 5 different weaves...lol

one love
    khasm

3. skuderjaymes

Japan
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    What!... you're not white!!

4. skuderjaymes

Japan
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    it's crazy how this western/american idea of "love" has confused so many people. Cats don't know if they're going or coming.. adopting hollywood renditions of emotions without recognizing that those concepts were designed and sold to women for profit.. nothing more. I'm always amazed at otherwise intelligent folk that have yet to figure out that the ideas related to love and romance in those films and tv shows is complete nonsense.

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    yeah....hollywood has black women wanting to be princess instead of queens...
    and the black man chasing white women....
    ish is sorcery to the highest power...

one love
    khasm

6. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    I'm glad she walked away from the manipulating liar. Man lied about everything - age, number of children, what state he lived in, gave her a picture of somebody else (face AND body, especially!).... Even at the end of the film, he was lying. Somebody, quick! tell me where he lives! He was remodeling that house a month before the filming ended.... a house he said belonged to somebody else. A month later, he's moving into the house? From where? Dude does not live there!

Not to mention he's lying about her being the "one and only" that he's ever talked to online. :rolleyes:

If sista-girl told him she was an exotic dancer, she told him where. Since he lived down the street and around the corner, doesn't it stand to reason he'd drop by her club? Man had no intention of coming anywhere near her. If she had not had the "intervention," he would be like the "next" episode (first 15 seconds) woman - tied her up for 10 freakin' years without ever once meeting her!

===================
    "The Model and the Homeless Man." Er, uh, "The blue-eyed Latina-looking model and the homeless man...." living in his black g/f's house.

LOL! I see why SJ captioned the video "What! you're not white!" :rofl: Jessica looks like a gay guy all "dolled up" to me, so I just knew she would turn out to be a "he!" But no. It's a sick black chica! :lol:

And she's pretty. (smh) And a liar..... as well a lil :nuts:)

Amazing. Here we have a TWICE homeless man who doesn't look like anything, doesn't have anything, never seemingly had his own place and I heard NO game, yet he gets 2 attractive women who have their own nice homes to fall in love with him - and at least one of them is sane. Makes you wonder what's wrong with bruthas who can't get a woman.