Health and Wellness : CATARACTS

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
That is good news from the doctoring front Kem.

I'd say though if a person needs it done I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to come to the office near you. From experience I'd say get it done now, it'll be a night walking into the day light experience.

Then I would go hunting for it. Because its a lot better than getting cut on

Then I would go hunting for it. Because its a lot better than getting cut on

I rather be able to see now than wait for all the trials to be over and then twittle my thumbs waiting for the FDA to get their heads out of the where ever they keep them.
You wanna play lab rat? Because that is the only place you'll find those (perhaps) magic drops at the moment per the article.

I rather be able to see now than wait for all the trials to be over and then twittle my thumbs waiting for the FDA to get their heads out of the where ever they keep them.
You wanna play lab rat? Because that is the only place you'll find those (perhaps) magic drops at the moment per the article.

Agreed

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back