going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
That is good news from the doctoring front Kem.

I'd say though if a person needs it done I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to come to the office near you. From experience I'd say get it done now, it'll be a night walking into the day light experience.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD

I'd say though if a person needs it done I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to come to the office near you. From experience I'd say get it done now, it'll be a night walking into the day light experience.
Interesting. I wonder what the AAO has to say about this surgical strike into their future profit picture.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Then I would go hunting for it. Because its a lot better than getting cut on

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Then I would go hunting for it. Because its a lot better than getting cut on

I rather be able to see now than wait for all the trials to be over and then twittle my thumbs waiting for the FDA to get their heads out of the where ever they keep them.
You wanna play lab rat? Because that is the only place you'll find those (perhaps) magic drops at the moment per the article.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I rather be able to see now than wait for all the trials to be over and then twittle my thumbs waiting for the FDA to get their heads out of the where ever they keep them.
You wanna play lab rat? Because that is the only place you'll find those (perhaps) magic drops at the moment per the article.

Agreed

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: