Brother AACOOLDRE : castration in the Bible

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Aug 23, 2013.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    CASTRATION IN THE BIBLE

By Andre Austin

One of the most famous stories of eunuchs in the bible comes when the King of Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar 605-562BC) took Daniel from Israel to Babylon to work in their household. They were put into the hands of a Tutor who saw to it that some were castrated and taught the learning of the Chaldeans. Josephus reports The Antiquities of the Jews Book 10 chap 10.1:

“BUT now Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, took some of the most noble of the Jews that were children, and the kinsmen of Zedekiah their king, such as were remarkable for the beauty of their bodies, and the comeliness of their countenances, and delivered them into the hands of tutors, and to the improvement to be made by them. He also made some of them to be eunuchs; which course he took also with those of other nations whom he had taken in the flower of their age, and afforded them their diet from his own table, and had them instructed in the institutes of the country, and taught the learning of the Chaldeans; and they had now exercised themselves sufficiently in that wisdom which he had ordered they should apply themselves to”. Josephus is talking about a quote from Isaiah 39: 5-8

The terminology of “Hands” can be used both in the context of peace or violence. For Example: In the book of Judges when God becomes angry with some Jews “He (God) sold them into the hands of the Philistines” (Judges 10:6-7). Other instances in the Bible when Judas delivered Jesus into the hands of his enemies.

In the book of Daniel 1: 1-4 piggy backs upon Isaiah 39 and the Antiquities of the Jews Book 10 Chap 10 by saying:

“Then the king ordered Ashpenaz, chief of his court officials, to bring into the king’s service some of the Israelites from the royal family and the nobility— 4 young men without any physical defect, handsome, showing aptitude for every kind of learning, well informed, quick to understand, and qualified to serve in the king’s palace. He was to teach them the language and literature of the Babylonians”.

Another time a foreign power took young people from Israel was General Titus (In 70AD) after he razed their Temple, executed rebels and sent 17 and up to work in the mines of Egypt. But for the children 16 and under: “The Young men he chose out the tallest and most beautiful and reserved them for the Triumph” (War of the Jews Book 6 chapter 9.2). We already know from the Roman historian Suetonius that Titus “Because of the riotous parties which Titus kept going with his more extravagant friends far into the night; and immoral too because he owned a troop of inverts and eunuchs”. Titus had relationships with some of his troop who were singers and dancers and some of them included some of these handsome boys he took from Israel just like the King of Babylon did which is known as the focal point of whoredom in Revelations.

THE SINGLE STRAND

Joseph Atwill is now writing an upcoming book called The Single Strand. Atwill is going back and forth from Acts 13:1-9 & 1Samel 18:24-27 to say that Paul’s name change from Saul to Paul is to say that Paul was castrated and renamed Paul because it means Tiny in Greek. Atwill explains that separated means severed and “Placed their hands on him”-The word used for “Placed” can also mean “Attack”. Atwill other book Caesar’s Messiah asserts that Jesus ministry is a parody of Titus military campaign. If this is true then I feel sorry for the Little/Tiny Children in Matthew 19:10-14. (We can see it in Matthew 18 too

10 The disciples said to him, “If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry.” (Titus was married but never took on a second wife after the first died)

11 Jesus replied, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. 12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

The Little Children and Jesus

13 Then people brought little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples rebuked them.

14 Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” 15 When he had placed his hands on them, he went on from there.

If I was a betting man these Little children are the same Tall children Titus took in with his troop that were made Tiny/Little by castration because eunuchs and little children are made in the same context and paragraph. Another key to understanding is to go back to Matthew 18: 2-8.

The Greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven

18 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”

2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me…but if anyone cause one of these little ones who believes in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depts. Of the sea (#see footnote below)

7 Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come! 8 If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. 9 And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell”.

Here we go again having Little Children being spoken of in the same context as those cut down to size. Now if flesh and blood can’t enter the Kingdom of heaven then we are talking about a King’s kingdom on earth. I think these Christians are being made Tiny like Paul. This is a dark joke being played on the Jews.

Notes:

# I entirely believe the NT was written by Romans. When Jesus says a millstone hung around someboby’s. Roman Caesars like Augustus had weights tied to peoples necks and then flung them into the river (see Suetonius 12 Caesars).

The tale of the ten virgins (Matthew 25: 1: 1-13) is an offshoot or pun from the tale of titus coming to Jerusalem and seizing the Temple and taking away their virgin children that were 16 and under. One phrase that caught me was “At midnight the cry rang out: here’s the Bridegroom! Come out to meet him”. He picks up five who kept their Lamps with oil. When Titus seized the city of jersualem they said the Son/Stone cometh. The Romans painted the stone black so that they could no longer see it and could cry out to warn the Son/Stone cometh (see War of the Jews 5, 6-269-273 & Luke 19:35-42). The same metaphor is used with Lamps/Virgins with and without oil. Those without oil couldn’t be seen and got away those that were seen the virgin/children under 16 were taken to Rome to be with his troop of Eunuchs and Inverts.

When Domitian succeeded Titus to the throne of Rome he outlawed castration because it went on a widescale durning Titus reign of terror.