Black Entertainment : Casting of White Actor as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Sparks Sharp Rebuke From Playwright

Hey it is happening on the other side too it seems. A former beheaded Queen of England played by a sister... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Boleyn_(TV_series)
I agree that is weird too, but it is not living memory and with video and sound.

Talk about cognitive disonance!

Listening to white ministers trying to sound like black ministers messes with my brain. And I am regarded as an Oreo cookie because my black English is so bad.

I agree that is weird too, but it is not living memory and with video and sound.

Talk about cognitive disonance!

Listening to white ministers trying to sound like black ministers messes with my brain. And I am regarded as an Oreo cookie because my black English is so bad.
"Black English,""oreo cookie." They still say such things in America? Or you just dating yourself a bit? :)

"Black English,""oreo cookie." They still say such things in America? Or you just dating yourself a bit? :)
I am probably dating myself but the attitudes are still there even if they use different terminology.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back