Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Hirelings,

Cashing In On Church: The Richest Mega Pastors in America

Many people don’t believe that pastors can make much money. However, these pastors will show you that they can indeed make the big bucks! Learn about the huge net worths of the richest mega pastors in America (and the rest of the world) right here.

Charles E. Blake (The HuffPo recently reported a new salary figure, taking Blake's alleged earnings down to $227,750) ...

http://www.trend-chaser.com/money/r...b9723-33040313489&utm_term=c-crouch_rmp.jpg-n

Jan Crouch of TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network)

crouch-mouth-jpeg.jpg

Alabama megachurch gets Senate approval to form its own police force

The Alabama Senate voted Tuesday in favor of letting a Birmingham megachurch establish its own police force, setting the stage for a House vote next week and a likely legal showdown.

Briarwood Presbyterian Church in Birmingham claims it needs its own law enforcement agency to ensure its congregation is kept safe. The state Senate Judiciary Committee gave its proposal the go-ahead last week and forwarded its request to the full Senate where it overwhelmingly passed Tuesday by a 24-4 vote.

Briarwood Presbyterian, Alabama megachurch, gets state Senate's ...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/12/briarwood-presbyterian-alabama-megachurch-gets-sta/ - 156k - Cached - Similar pages
Apr 12, 2017 ... Alabama megachurch gets Senate approval to form its own police force .... Trump's Mar-a-Lago jaunts cost $1.2M — for just two trips, watchdog ...

There is a church not to far from us that I attended. It's not a mega church. About 100-150 members.

I see Black members in the parking lot. I go in the church and a white lady is singing opera like, with a fan blowing her hair and designer dress.
I'm confused as to why is this white lady singing? Black members continue to fill seats. The white lady still singing.
I can't be still. My neck is moving from side to side back and fourth. Something is wrong. Why are all these Black people sitting while the white lady is singing. OK, I'll just watch and see what's going on.
And when the tall white man, the pastor, walked to the podium I was shocked. Whats going on. Why are all these pews filled with Black people and a white pastor.
The pastor starts to talk. I'm sitting in utter disbelief.
He starts to preach. He gives the Bible chapter and verse for the members to turn to. I'm thinking I should have sit closer to the door cause I want to leave immediately.
When he ask the members "everybody find the chapter yet"? I know some of y'all haven't, that's OK, you're worth waiting for.
I had to get up and leave.

I waited about 6 months and decided to go again. Maybe he was a guest pastor. Ima find out what's going on. Same lady singing, the pastors wife. Same white pastor.
This time I am sitting in the back, next to the door.
A Black female doing sign language for the hard of hearing, finished her duty and came to sit next to me. I'm in deep thought on how do I ask her about this situation.
I ask how long have you been attending this church? She told me 6 years. She attended his church at another location, and followed him to the current location. I left.
Smh, wth
I'm still confused about that. Not going back.
The church is called Elevation Point.

Recently I was talking to a friend in NC and she was saying she visited a church, Elevation Point. A chain of churches called Elevation. They're everywhere, in several states!
Now, I understand something. A chain of churches like a chain of restaurants. OK. Count me out.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back