Black Money Business Jobs : Cash or check? Your share of the national debt is $145,000

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by panafrica, Aug 29, 2005.

1. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    http://www.katu.com/printstory.asp?ID=79151

2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    My question is are people saving less because they are trying to live outside of their means...or are people saving less because they are not earning enough to save. The average US income does not reflect the standard cost of living, it has not for at least two decades. This is why the standard one person per family income has become a two person per family income. Even still many families are unable to live comfortably. High debt isn't a sign of personal irresponsibility, it is a sign of a failed economy (and corupt corporations). Reports like these should be all the motivation needed to become self employed. That is the only road to financial independance! No corporation is going to treat you better than you would treat yourself...no corporation is going to care about your family (and their needs), more than you will!

3. Earftones

Earftones Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I think we save less because we as a people live outside of our means. How many pairs of gators or monolos does on need. If I live in a rented house and lease a car and run to the suburbs every week to spend my money on a new outfit to go to the club, How can I save any money? However, I will give credit where it is due, I see people making a paradigm shift everyday.
    Oh and as far as my bill for the nat'l debt, deduct it from my reparations check
    Peace

4. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
  5. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    People are saving less due to (price) inflation of goods and services.