Black Money Business Jobs : Cash for Gold???

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Thankyou Brother :)

Queenie,

Spoke with brown_hOrnet and shared your concerns this morning. He promises to take a look at the BullionVault.com link and post comments. But right off the top, he gives it a big okay. I am also looking forward to Chinelo's feedback as well. Hopefully, others are at least clicking the link of the paying Customer's advertisement, which helps the site, financially.

Ashanti Gold (Now Anglo Gold Ashanti) was a good investment that I had told folks to purchase when it was around 3 bucks and change, but when Black folks in Ghana sold it to a British company I sold my shares and did not give a darn about how high it went with their former opressor.

What hurts about South Africa is that bck in the days about 8 or 9 years ago, the miners demonstrated in front of the British embassy, when they had heard the news about the gold manipulations that British concens had been involved in regading rigging gold prices, and I was like, what?

these brothers are protesting some outsider over manipulating something in their own nation that they had not even nationalized,

and it was by virtue of that fact that a former colonist was able to use thier South African mining companies to continue the exploitation and manipulation, from source to distribution.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Hotep everyone...

I think the following video's would be interesting for all to see the importance of gold.

Money as Debt 1
Money as Debt 2 - Promises Unleashed...

Welcome to Destee.com and Family, rankin, enjoy your stay. If these are YouTube videos, will you leave the link or embed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back