Black Money Business Jobs : Cash for Gold???

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by enquiring_mind, Apr 27, 2010.

1. enquiring_mind

enquiring_mind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +198
    Things are picking up pace now...

I was going to mention something about this a while back, but didn't feel well-informed enough to make a premise here, but anyways...

Over here in the UK, over the past 8 months or so, there has been a staggering increase in the number of TV ads (from numerous companies), offering the public CASH for their GOLD. You can request an envelope to be sent to you, you fill it with your old, broken, no-longer-wanted, gold jewellery. You post it off, they weigh it, and hey presto! The send you cash back. Shops of this kind are also popping up in city centres. Don't get me wrong, these services existed before, but the regular, aggressive advertising didn't. Every other TV ad these days is "cash for gold".

The monetary incentive is very tempting (they pay very generously), so of course, many people are on this hype- just giving away their gold without asking the crucial Q...WHY do they want our gold? Why are they taking it out of circulation?? People are blinded by the PAPER that is cash, because we're the ones who instil it with the value and power, it's just paper (one of the biggest tricks they've pulled on us IMO...why not just press the PRINT button when funds are low?? lol :D ).

I know that something is afoot with regards to the economy, and of course, gold is universal currency (as well as other precious metals/stones). So what's going to happen when the monetary system collapses (or is collapsed ;)), and people have no reserves of their own to buy or sell...I KNOW there's something fishy going on, but I don't have a comprehensive overview yet, just bits of info here and there...all I know it that I'm holding onto my precious metals, and buying more when I can. Anyone who knows more is welcome to contribute :)

Bro Seneb- where are you?? :D ;)

Hotep :)

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

enquiring_mind,

Please don't be hesitant at sharing, whatever you contribute is over the top, simple because of its global impact. Never before now, have we had the capacity to find out information, internationally.

The same exact thing is happening over here, my sister. Those who understand the value of Gold are hording it, and those with less understanding are giving it up for cash, in order to purchase goods and services to stay alive. When the medium of exchange collapse, only commodities, such as Gold, will have any value...Peace In my sister friend, great report.

3. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    If at all possible, attain the contact information of banned member Brother IOnlySpeakTruth. He trades gold (as well as stocks and currency) for a living.

He'll be able to provide info on how valuable gold will be.

Also, Brother Brown Hornet is a financial analyst. He probably knows a thing or two about the gold market.

4. enquiring_mind

enquiring_mind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +198
    Thankyou Brother :)

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077

Queenie,

You can PM brother brown_hOrnet, also we work closely in the GroupThink Project-Group and will be meeting Thursday morning @7 AM Central in the Chat Room, if that helps any...Peace In my sister friend.

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077

Queenie,

Spoke with brown_hOrnet and shared your concerns this morning. He promises to take a look at the BullionVault.com link and post comments. But right off the top, he gives it a big okay. I am also looking forward to Chinelo's feedback as well. Hopefully, others are at least clicking the link of the paying Customer's advertisement, which helps the site, financially.

7. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Ashanti Gold (Now Anglo Gold Ashanti) was a good investment that I had told folks to purchase when it was around 3 bucks and change, but when Black folks in Ghana sold it to a British company I sold my shares and did not give a darn about how high it went with their former opressor.

What hurts about South Africa is that bck in the days about 8 or 9 years ago, the miners demonstrated in front of the British embassy, when they had heard the news about the gold manipulations that British concens had been involved in regading rigging gold prices, and I was like, what?

these brothers are protesting some outsider over manipulating something in their own nation that they had not even nationalized,

and it was by virtue of that fact that a former colonist was able to use thier South African mining companies to continue the exploitation and manipulation, from source to distribution.

8. rankin

rankin New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Hotep everyone...

I think the following video's would be interesting for all to see the importance of gold.

Money as Debt 1
    Money as Debt 2 - Promises Unleashed...

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077

Welcome to Destee.com and Family, rankin, enjoy your stay. If these are YouTube videos, will you leave the link or embed.

10. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    I have some old Gold /coins and jewery i've yet to part with , I don't think they will
    give me the cash value for it ,so i'll just keep it hold on to it all.