Black Relationships : Caring vs. Obsessing in a Relationship

legit-writer

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 12, 2002
In a relationship, when is it classified as caring, and when is it classified as an obsession, or is it relative. I need some opinions. Thanks.

Gorilla

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2009
One is healthy and the other one isn't. Of course the scale may vary a bit for each individual relationship, but that's the distinction I think makes sense.

legit-writer

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 12, 2002
One is healthy and the other one isn't. Of course the scale may vary a bit for each individual relationship, but that's the distinction I think makes sense.
i need details for what constitutes and healthy and unhealthy.

candeesweet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
On the right track! It's depends on how you feel. Healty or unhealthy about it. Gut feelings.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days