Black Poetry : Careful what you wish for...

...and I am humbled...

....for the responses and love yall are giving me on what I consider a pitiful comeback....lol

lister....my sista!! so glad to see you again....show me the way to some of your works...maybe it will replenish my soul...

elayne...aka GA....hey sunshine!! whats with the alias?!? thank you for beaming your light on me....

TPS----sweetie....you know i have always been one of your biggest fans....always will be....i am humbled by your acknowledgement...

Rich...man...you always were good at making folks feel welcome...even us prodigal poets :) thank you

and lyrikalshe (cool *** name) and euphoria (who could adore a star gazer more than an star goddess?!?) thank you for your thoughtful praise....

***gravitating***
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back