Black People : Careful what you CLAIM!!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ionlyspeaktruth, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    I know a lot of you think I am nuts when i say that I am NOT Amerikkkan. I am a kidnapped Afrikan! Many like to boast and puff up about being a proud Amerikkkan or a proud Afro Amerikkkan. be very careful about aht you claim. because you are in many ways claiming it ALL! All the filth, lying, plundering, murdering etc.... We are taught at an early age to NOT claim to be Afrikan. To sing the Slavemasters pack of lies again and again. well, at some point you have to decide.... Am I a part of the hellish regime in Amerikkka? yes, we all can live here and die here. We all can claim the so called freedoms, but keep this in mind... Were we ever truly Amerikkkans? I say do some research and look at what the so called foundin murderes thought/think of us. Might surprise you.:10500::10500::10500:

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Ionly
    If Barack don't fix the Voting Rights Act. Make it permanent and get rid of the renewing presidents have to do every ten years or so. Then we are never going to be citizens.

We aren't accepted as you say. Until the Act is made real and not quasi-law that needs newing, ( Bush played with renewing this ) as reverand wright said: G.. D.. America:happens:

3. free2b_me

free2b_me Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11
    IONLY, I KNEW YOU COULDN'T HELP YOURSELF, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GENTLER YOU??:SuN038: LOL