The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself?

Have You Introduced Yourself (click here to do so)?

• Yes

Votes: 97 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 128 56.9%

• Total voters
Blackboard/boardhost gave Destee a AAA rating and that's why I'm here too. Many progressive Black entities don't last long these days. Kudos. We as a people are going to have a tough 4 years.

Welcome Proud Biracial, good having you join us, as we navigate this Trumpian charade.

Mario Vitale was born in Bristol , Ct Has developed a skill for writing poetry in the free verse form. has been featured on Hubpages.com, Starlitecafe.com & Poetry soup. Vitale lives with his elderly mother Ann Soulier in Wolcott, Ct. Currently has written well over 1,000 poems & 2 short story's toward credit platform.

Vitale has taken the poetic world by storm being featured on Google, Yahoo & MSN. Looks up to contemporaries in the poetry industry such as John Ashbery & Major Jackson.
Has been a favorite featured poet reader at Barnes & Noble in Waterbury, Ct.
Also featured on such sites as Poetry soup, Writer's café & Neo Poet.

Hello all, very excited to finally find a group like this online. Anyway, I'm Jonathan Thomas and it's a pleasure to meet you. I was looking around for black online groups because I don't like going out too much and I believe that discussing issues or talking with people who can empathize with the struggle of affirming our humanity daily will be beneficial. In all honesty I'm looking forward to connecting and moving forward, I hope to find that here.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back