The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself?

Have You Introduced Yourself (click here to do so)?

• Yes

Votes: 97 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 128 56.9%

• Total voters
Hi everyone :wave:
My name is Tswana Talana Kenyatta,(queentswana) and my entire family is here with this family, my husband is Keita Otiba Kenyatta and we have 1 daughter, Makeda Niambi Kenyatta. I/we love being here. We learn, grow, have fun and just be who and how we are.
I have met so many wonderful people since I been here, and it's so intense that, if I ever lose my computer...I would never :nono: lose the family or the :court: I have here. :laugh:
Gwiz here just approved

Hi l. I’ve been a member for a very long time (since 2002) but I still would like to re introduce myself. I am from Missouri, but recently moved to the ChicagoLand area. I work at two libraries (definitely shows my love for books). I've worked in library over a span of over two decades (during high school and since 2002) enjoy reading, writing, playing piano, listening to music, watching anime (as well as reading manga) and the list goes on and on. I have so many interests that it's too many to name here. I would bore you to death with the details. Just know that I am a very well-rounded person who loves stimulating topics. I am glad to be back on Destee, as I have a lot of catching up to do obviously :). I hope to know some new members since I've last been on here.

Hello all, very excited to finally find a group like this online. Anyway, I'm Jonathan Thomas and it's a pleasure to meet you. I was looking around for black online groups because I don't like going out too much and I believe that discussing issues or talking with people who can empathize with the struggle of affirming our humanity daily will be beneficial. In all honesty I'm looking forward to connecting and moving forward, I hope to find that here.

Welcome Home! :wave: :flowers: :wave:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back