The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself?

Have You Introduced Yourself (click here to do so)?

• Yes

Votes: 97 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 128 56.9%

• Total voters
Hello Family,

We now have a "Front Porch" and i thought it would be nice if we had a thread where we could all sit around and introduce ourselves.

I'll start ...

I'm Destee and i love it here ... :) ... i love all of us and i thank you all for being here! If there's anything i can do to help you feel more comfortable ... please let me know!

I'm currently the Mother of many it seems ... but all the DNA tests aint back yet ... lol ... so don't yall be call'n me Momma less'n i dun mailed you da results ... hahahaha ... and certainly bett not nunna yall call me Momma if'n you iz 50 leven years older than me ... lol

I got enuff issues to fill up 3 uhauls ... so if'n you look'n for a wife ... have plenty of room ... :flirt:

This community has allowed me to grow so much, meeting so many wonderful Sisters and Brothers. It has been an honor and i thank you all.

I reck'n that's all i gotta say rite now.

Okay ... so who's next ... QQ

:heart:

Destee

ps ... be sure to vote in the poll above
I have been a wayward child of Destee. I joined at least 20-30 years ago, +/-, I don't recall. In many ways returning to refamiliarize is like returning to school learning a discipline I once mastered years ago.

Although having a Master degree in Clinical Psychology if asked I'd identify as a writer. Writing is my heart's desire. Some say I am very good at it, it is true in my own mind at least. I used to sing in a singing group that became quite popular, Side Effect of Always There popularity. I'm an original of the parent group, the Duprells. Our first recording is on YouTube featuring us as background singers for Ree Flores, singing Never Let Me Go. We were kids in high school at the time. I was also what you can call a track star. To this day I've got legs to prove it. smile.

Hopefully, I'll have contributions to post that are meaningful to consider.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back