The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself?

Have You Introduced Yourself (click here to do so)?

• Yes

Votes: 97 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 128 56.9%

• Total voters
Clyde,

Thank you. I saw your other reply as well and haha I don’t have it all figured out. I will definitely think of you when I start struggling with my scripts. I haven’t written anything in a while because my laptop is busted and Celtx app on my phone is so annoying. I like the functionality of using the program on the computer.
Not a problem Q, yvw... Actually, you've developed a plan which is the first step of success. Now write it all down and check off each accomplishment and you are on your way.

Dave Rankin from Toronto, Canada. I'm an Afro House DJ, Tutor, TV Show Host for MyTCN TV. It's a pleasure to be here. Congratulations on the longevity of this site. It's a testament to what a community should be. Looking forward to some meaningful chats in the future.

Well said Dave, well said indeed... And likewise, looking forward to reading your thoughts on our plight in the diaspora.

Hello everyone, I'm Troy Johnson and I run AALBC.com the largest, oldest, most frequently visited -- simply the baddest website dedicated to books written by, or about, Black people. :)

A couple of years ago someone posted on my discussion forum a listy of the Top 5 Discussion Forums. Destee was listed, deservedly as #1 (my site was #2). Sadly three of the 6 sites mention (the top 5 plus an honorable mention) are no longer active.

Over the last several years I've dropped my personal social media accounts and am focusing on participating on, Black owned, indie sites like Destee. The reality is either we use them or we lose them. I hope it is obvious that the likes of Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, will never, ever serve us.

Hello everyone, I'm Troy Johnson and I run AALBC.com the largest, oldest, most frequently visited -- simply the baddest website dedicated to books written by, or about, Black people. :)

A couple of years ago someone posted on my discussion forum a listy of the Top 5 Discussion Forums. Destee was listed, deservedly as #1 (my site was #2). Sadly three of the 6 sites mention (the top 5 plus an honorable mention) are no longer active.

Over the last several years I've dropped my personal social media accounts and am focusing on participating on, Black owned, indie sites like Destee. The reality is either we use them or we lose them. I hope it is obvious that the likes of Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, will never, ever serve us.

Welcome Troy of AALBC, obviously we are glad to have you join us here on Destee.com. Furthermore, you've said a mouth full when uttering this;

"...Black owned, indie sites like Destee. The reality is either we use them or we lose them. I hope it is obvious that the likes of Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, will never, ever serve us."

thus Speaking truth to power...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back