The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself?

Have You Introduced Yourself (click here to do so)?

• Yes

Votes: 97 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 128 56.9%

• Total voters
Greetings all. First post, but i'm happy to be here.

I think my name is a fairly apt description of myself. I'm a forlorn son of the diaspora whose sole wish is to see peace and love for all of our people worldwide. The fields of white society forged me, but my soul is Black and quite proud of it.

I don't consider myself overlty insightful, but I hope to contribute where I can.

All Power to the People.

:hello: Pax Africana ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thank you for joining us and sharing and caring and helping and everything! :yaay:

Our wishes are the same, so beautiful!

Please make yourself right at home!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Greetings all. First post, but i'm happy to be here.

I think my name is a fairly apt description of myself. I'm a forlorn son of the diaspora whose sole wish is to see peace and love for all of our people worldwide. The fields of white society forged me, but my soul is Black and quite proud of it.

I don't consider myself overlty insightful, but I hope to contribute where I can.

All Power to the People.

Welcome Pax Africana, greetings, its good having you join us. Looking forward to meaningful discussion.

Power to the People, love and unity.

This post will probably come as a sort of surprise - I think - to Destee. I'm new here and not new here - I wrote some poetry on this site a long time ago under the name Yeshujah and am now registered under name Judas because I cannot locate the necessary credentials to regain use of the account under Yeshujah - and it's been a long time. I've been busy raising a family, completing graduate school, and changing careers to keep up with the changing economy. However, I've decided to start writing again. Much respect to you Destee for keeping this going. Hope you and your family are well.

This post will probably come as a sort of surprise - I think - to Destee. I'm new here and not new here - I wrote some poetry on this site a long time ago under the name Yeshujah and am now registered under name Judas because I cannot locate the necessary credentials to regain use of the account under Yeshujah - and it's been a long time. I've been busy raising a family, completing graduate school, and changing careers to keep up with the changing economy. However, I've decided to start writing again. Much respect to you Destee for keeping this going. Hope you and your family are well.
welcome.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back