The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself?

Have You Introduced Yourself (click here to do so)?

• Yes

Votes: 92 42.0%
  • No

Votes: 127 58.0%

• Total voters

Ms Drea

STAFF
STAFF
Oct 16, 2004
Illinois
destee.com
Occupation
Educator
Welcome to Destee.com Maîtresse,
We have plenty to offer here, indulge yourself in the positive knowledge! Welcome home, because you are. Also consider becoming a Premium Member for added benefits.
Love & Blessings,

Drea

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
welcome to destee.com very nice to meet you and hope you find the groove
right here with us Maitresse make yourself at home because you are enjoy all
we have to offer you , may peace find you here with us again welcome !!!!!!!

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
:hi: Chevron and welcome aboard, please make yourself at home ...because you are :D
I seen you in chat earlier and very sorry I didn't get the chance to welcome you in, do come back in, we'd love to have you join in on the fun, the growth and all there is to learn and share there.
If your intentions is to grow, share, enjoy and just lounge around and have a family that unites...then you hit the jackpot, again, Welcome!!!
Much respect
queentswana

Thank you. I've been busy. But, I'm really looking forward to reading first, learning second and then sharing. I do not know how to work this message board very well, so, It will take me some time to figure out how to access certain features.

Pink Vixen

Jun 20, 2006
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Occupation
Jewelry Designer
Hi, I am Pink Vixen.

Hi, I have been a registered member of this forum for a while, but never really posted much in the past, so I am now formally introducing myself. Hiya to all. Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Got witty beats for city streets and a committee keeps track of the deep facts flow for fun but no one care or love them even though they above the ri Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : How to Take Care of Your Eyes as You Age Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Millions of Americans Flood Into Mexico for Health Care — the Human Caravan You Haven’t Heard About Black Health and Wellness 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Taking care Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : the truth today is like tooth decay it accelerates from lack of care and the facts be right there Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Chidike Black People Politics : Ahhh Yes.....Attack The Poor,Health Care,Food,Housing And Create Pseudo Attacks To Start A War Black People Politics 10
jamesfrmphilly Black People : black-women-and-girls-are-missing-and-no-one-seems-to-care Black People Open Forum 22
Chidike Black People Politics : Paul Ryan's Obamacare Alternative Is Here, and It Doesn't Even Pretend to Care About Poor People Black People Politics 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : white people hate obamacare but love affordable care act ... Black People Politics 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 3rd and final Memo on Lukewarm=Tefnut=eye care treatment AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Paul's Epistle to the Laodiceans & their Eye care medical school AACOOLDRE 0
Al D Black People : Tapping into West Africa’s Hair Care Market Black People Open Forum 0
nilevalley Black People : Ho-Hum oh well 5 reasons not to care about climate change Black People Open Forum 14
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : SKIN CARE; From a Beautiful Black Woman Chevron Dove 0
Kemetstry Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : SISTER GETS HAIR CARE PATENT Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK OWNED SKIN CARE LINE Black Money Business Jobs 0
dunwiddat Black People Politics : The United Nations sure don't care about black folks Black People Politics 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Do-it-yourself blood pressure care can beat MDs Black Health and Wellness 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Tracy Morgan in intensive care after car crash Black Entertainment 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Slavery & Obama care AACOOLDRE 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : When You Care No More Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Le'Andria Johnson - 'God Will Take Care of You' Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Black People : North Carolina shut off Welfare and Day Care during the shut down Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Obamacare Exemptions To Affordable Care Act Fines Exist, But Only For Certain People Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama to extend wage law to cover two million home care aides Black People Politics 2
Clear Essence Cosmetics Black Women : Pregnancy Skin Care Tips Black Women 1
Clear Essence Cosmetics Black Children : Teenage Skin Care Tips Black Children 0
HODEE Black Poetry : People don't Care Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Knowledge Seed Black Positive People : Black Power: Black man sets out to take back black hair care industry Black People Doing Positive Things 33
dunwiddat Pets / Animals : I don't care much for Dogs Pets / Animals 16
MsInterpret Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Bronner Brothers: Beauty Care is a Recession Proof Business Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
cherryblossom Health and Wellness : Solo Noir: Skin Care for Black Men Black Health and Wellness 0
Knowledge Seed Black People Politics : The effect of Obamacare on Health Care stocks Black People Politics 12
S Black People Politics : Obamacare Supporters: Did you read The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare Bill) Black People Politics 8
Blackbird Black People : Deceit of the Future - Foster Care Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Black People Politics : Black America With and Without Health-Care Reform Black People Politics 5
AACOOLDRE Health and Wellness : The state of BLACK HEALTH CARE Black Health and Wellness 5
R Black Poetry : They care, so i have to. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
MsInterpret Black Short Stories : Care Taker Short Stories - Authors - Writing 8
Ankhur Black People Politics : Obama Administration Cuts Long-Term Home Care Program for Elderly and Disabled Black People Politics 2
Ankhur Black People : Health Care Premiums Soar for Many Employees Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : I Do Not Care Any More, It is what I Think About, That Concern Me. Chief Elder Osiris 5
Ankhur Black People : Black Hair Care/ A Road to Success and Self Suficiency in a Racist Environment Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : Health Care bill Aftermath/ helping Patients or the HMOs? Black People Open Forum 0
Indigo Blues Health and Wellness : Natural Hair Care Product - Vinegar and herbs Black Health and Wellness 0
chuck Black People : Can And Will We Take Care Of Business On The Homefront? Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Washington Oks HMO Rate Hikes for care for Sick Children??? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : 30 Billion for the Bush Cheney war but no money for jobs? or child care? Black People Open Forum 1
P Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : What African hair care products do you use? Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 8
river Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : How Do You Take Care of Your Hair When You are in a LTR? Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 12