The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself?

Have You Introduced Yourself (click here to do so)?

• Yes

Votes: 92 42.2%
  • No

Votes: 126 57.8%

• Total voters

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
welcome to the house of destee.com Kromedragon very nice to meet you
make yourself at home because truely you are here and welcome to the family

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Hello from Chevron Dove

Hello, I'm Chevron Dove and I found out about this site from a friend. I am interested in this site and will enjoy browsing for awhile to learn what I can. Thank you.

queentswana

Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
Hello, I'm Chevron Dove and I found out about this site from a friend. I am interested in this site and will enjoy browsing for awhile to learn what I can. Thank you.
:hi: Chevron and welcome aboard, please make yourself at home ...because you are :D
I seen you in chat earlier and very sorry I didn't get the chance to welcome you in, do come back in, we'd love to have you join in on the fun, the growth and all there is to learn and share there.
If your intentions is to grow, share, enjoy and just lounge around and have a family that unites...then you hit the jackpot, again, Welcome!!!
Much respect
queentswana

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
welcome to destee.com Chevron Dove enjoy all we have here to offer you
thank you for your intrest in our home your home relax venture and enjoy
very nice to meet you Chevron

Maîtresse

A Lady
May 6, 2009
Hello, I'm Maitresse! I was referred to this site by a friend. It's always great to communicate with people of like mind and I hope that I can get into the groove of things! Thanks loves!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: