The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself?

Have You Introduced Yourself (click here to do so)?

• Yes

Votes: 91 42.5%
  • No

Votes: 123 57.5%

• Total voters

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
This post will probably come as a sort of surprise - I think - to Destee. I'm new here and not new here - I wrote some poetry on this site a long time ago under the name Yeshujah and am now registered under name Judas because I cannot locate the necessary credentials to regain use of the account under Yeshujah - and it's been a long time. I've been busy raising a family, completing graduate school, and changing careers to keep up with the changing economy. However, I've decided to start writing again. Much respect to you Destee for keeping this going. Hope you and your family are well.

Welcome Back, Judas (Yeshujah) in my best Young Jeezy voice, and congrats on the adjustments and growth.

Peace In,

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
This post will probably come as a sort of surprise - I think - to Destee. I'm new here and not new here - I wrote some poetry on this site a long time ago under the name Yeshujah and am now registered under name Judas because I cannot locate the necessary credentials to regain use of the account under Yeshujah - and it's been a long time. I've been busy raising a family, completing graduate school, and changing careers to keep up with the changing economy. However, I've decided to start writing again. Much respect to you Destee for keeping this going. Hope you and your family are well.

Peace and Blessings Judas Inkpod / YeshuJah ... Welcome Home!

It is so good to have you back in the house and know that all is well! Wonderful!

Congratulations on all of your many successes!

Thank you for staying alive and well, remembering us, and returning!

Your room is just like you left it ... :love:

If you can remember your old email address, send it to me in a private message please.

I will work to get your old account back to you (if you tell me that address).

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! :yaay: :yaay:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Welcome Pax African.

This is a wonderful place. Do hope you enjoy your time here. Looking forward to your contribution. Peace

Sister dunwiddat ... :love: ... where are you? I hope all is well.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Digital Living Space

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 7, 2019
Hello everyone, this is Jerome Johnson. I'm the owner of the digital marketing company Digital Living Space. I'm based out of Inglewood, California. I've been in business for about three years. I'm gradually expanding. I'm happy to say I'm making a positive impact in the South Los Angeles area. Thank you for having me. :)

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Hello everyone, this is Jerome Johnson. I'm the owner of the digital marketing company Digital Living Space. I'm based out of Inglewood, California. I've been in business for about three years. I'm gradually expanding. I'm happy to say I'm making a positive impact in the South Los Angeles area. Thank you for having me. :)

WELCOME :hello::welcome::welcome1: DLS !!!!! Enjoy your stay

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
welcome.....:wavey:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: