The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself?

Have You Introduced Yourself (click here to do so)?

• Yes

Votes: 91 42.5%
  • No

Votes: 123 57.5%

• Total voters

Pax Africana

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 26, 2018
Greetings all. First post, but i'm happy to be here.

I think my name is a fairly apt description of myself. I'm a forlorn son of the diaspora whose sole wish is to see peace and love for all of our people worldwide. The fields of white society forged me, but my soul is Black and quite proud of it.

I don't consider myself overlty insightful, but I hope to contribute where I can.

All Power to the People.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek

I think my name is a fairly apt description of myself. I'm a forlorn son of the diaspora whose sole wish is to see peace and love for all of our people worldwide. The fields of white society forged me, but my soul is Black and quite proud of it.

I don't consider myself overlty insightful, but I hope to contribute where I can.

All Power to the People.
welcome....

Pax Africana

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 26, 2018

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

All Power to the People.

:hello: Pax Africana ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thank you for joining us and sharing and caring and helping and everything! :yaay:

Our wishes are the same, so beautiful!

Please make yourself right at home!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

All Power to the People.

Welcome Pax Africana, greetings, its good having you join us. Looking forward to meaningful discussion.

Power to the People, love and unity.

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
Welcome Pax African.

This is a wonderful place. Do hope you enjoy your time here. Looking forward to your contribution. Peace

Judas Inkpod

Nov 7, 2018
This post will probably come as a sort of surprise - I think - to Destee. I'm new here and not new here - I wrote some poetry on this site a long time ago under the name Yeshujah and am now registered under name Judas because I cannot locate the necessary credentials to regain use of the account under Yeshujah - and it's been a long time. I've been busy raising a family, completing graduate school, and changing careers to keep up with the changing economy. However, I've decided to start writing again. Much respect to you Destee for keeping this going. Hope you and your family are well.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
This post will probably come as a sort of surprise - I think - to Destee. I'm new here and not new here - I wrote some poetry on this site a long time ago under the name Yeshujah and am now registered under name Judas because I cannot locate the necessary credentials to regain use of the account under Yeshujah - and it's been a long time. I've been busy raising a family, completing graduate school, and changing careers to keep up with the changing economy. However, I've decided to start writing again. Much respect to you Destee for keeping this going. Hope you and your family are well.
welcome.....

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 40.0%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: