The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself?

Have You Introduced Yourself (click here to do so)?

• Yes

Votes: 92 42.2%
  • No

Votes: 126 57.8%

• Total voters

BLASTHEME

Nov 28, 2008
Hello 2 All

:dance1: Str8 outta Philth-a-delphia Pistol-vania & I'm a straight shooter from the hip..not on the literal gun toting murderer tip, but on the philosophical tip of rippin' flip wit tha lip;

Its been ascertained
That I'm hard to main-tain
Self prescribed medications
Balance me out In-sane
Not dangerous to the point
Where I'm hard to X-plain
Let's just say that
Seismographs react
When I utilize my brain
My Mom passed
May of Last year I dropped tears
Had krew rollin' wit me
Until I chose to drop peers
Mom, for you I have 7 lifetimes of love,
That's why tears drop for years
They say a man ain't supposed to cry, I'm way beyond that
Use the heart or the mind, first consider all your facts
Mom, thru Thee Most High gave me life to be here on Earth
Now I navigated to Destee's world
To show you all what I'm worth.............

Hello...and I just wrote this right here and now..10 minutes to write...it's easy..all from the heart

And yes my Mother passed May 20th, 2007 and I represent my Mother in all whether I'm writing battle pieces, social conscious, love, humor etc.

I look forward to meeting others with like minds and I am always looking to learn....................PEACE

BLAS

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

First allow me to welcome you to Destee.com family and community of
love peace and respect very happy you found us and here to share

very nice to meet you feel you and know what u bring surely you will
find like minds we have plenty of that here on many different levels

secondly ....it sad me to hear about your mom so with that you and yours
are deeply in prayer brother .

do look around bounce within rooms make yourself home because you are
again welcome to Destee's

BLASTHEME

Nov 28, 2008
THANX $$RICH$$

IM GLAD TO BE HERE...HOPE IT CONTINUES 2 B AS IT SEEMS FROM THE ONSET BECAUSE THUS FAR I'M DEEPLY IMPRESSED N SATISFIED WITH KNOWLEDGE BEING SHARED N PASSED AS WELL AS LOVE N RESPECT AS WELL.PEACE 2 ALL

BLAS

Da Street So'ja

Banned
Jun 11, 2001
where failure is not an option
Occupation
thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
welcome brethren

:dance1: Str8 outta Philth-a-delphia Pistol-vania & I'm a straight shooter from the hip..not on the literal gun toting murderer tip, but on the philosophical tip of rippin' flip wit tha lip;
i feel you on the str8shooter east coast brethren i'm right up I95 trying to do the same thing in Crooklyn

i feel the respect for your moms

that's real

and i can't be mad

BLASTHEME

Nov 28, 2008
Thanx So'ja

I appreciate the condolences and definitely accept tha embrace of "welcome"
Crooklyn Stand Up! Yo So'Ja U Mos Def reppin an providin that much needed spark of knowledge bruh..Keep Doin U To Tha Fullest.....I'm Rite Here Homie...Wit'cha!...............Peace

BLAS

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Got witty beats for city streets and a committee keeps track of the deep facts flow for fun but no one care or love them even though they above the ri Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : How to Take Care of Your Eyes as You Age Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Millions of Americans Flood Into Mexico for Health Care — the Human Caravan You Haven’t Heard About Black Health and Wellness 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Taking care Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : the truth today is like tooth decay it accelerates from lack of care and the facts be right there Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Chidike Black People Politics : Ahhh Yes.....Attack The Poor,Health Care,Food,Housing And Create Pseudo Attacks To Start A War Black People Politics 10
jamesfrmphilly Black People : black-women-and-girls-are-missing-and-no-one-seems-to-care Black People Open Forum 22
Chidike Black People Politics : Paul Ryan's Obamacare Alternative Is Here, and It Doesn't Even Pretend to Care About Poor People Black People Politics 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : white people hate obamacare but love affordable care act ... Black People Politics 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 3rd and final Memo on Lukewarm=Tefnut=eye care treatment AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Paul's Epistle to the Laodiceans & their Eye care medical school AACOOLDRE 0
Al D Black People : Tapping into West Africa’s Hair Care Market Black People Open Forum 0
nilevalley Black People : Ho-Hum oh well 5 reasons not to care about climate change Black People Open Forum 14
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : SKIN CARE; From a Beautiful Black Woman Chevron Dove 0
Kemetstry Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : SISTER GETS HAIR CARE PATENT Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK OWNED SKIN CARE LINE Black Money Business Jobs 0
dunwiddat Black People Politics : The United Nations sure don't care about black folks Black People Politics 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Do-it-yourself blood pressure care can beat MDs Black Health and Wellness 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Tracy Morgan in intensive care after car crash Black Entertainment 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Slavery & Obama care AACOOLDRE 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : When You Care No More Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Le'Andria Johnson - 'God Will Take Care of You' Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Black People : North Carolina shut off Welfare and Day Care during the shut down Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Obamacare Exemptions To Affordable Care Act Fines Exist, But Only For Certain People Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama to extend wage law to cover two million home care aides Black People Politics 2
Clear Essence Cosmetics Black Women : Pregnancy Skin Care Tips Black Women 1
Clear Essence Cosmetics Black Children : Teenage Skin Care Tips Black Children 0
HODEE Black Poetry : People don't Care Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Knowledge Seed Black Positive People : Black Power: Black man sets out to take back black hair care industry Black People Doing Positive Things 33
dunwiddat Pets / Animals : I don't care much for Dogs Pets / Animals 16
MsInterpret Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Bronner Brothers: Beauty Care is a Recession Proof Business Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
cherryblossom Health and Wellness : Solo Noir: Skin Care for Black Men Black Health and Wellness 0
Knowledge Seed Black People Politics : The effect of Obamacare on Health Care stocks Black People Politics 12
S Black People Politics : Obamacare Supporters: Did you read The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare Bill) Black People Politics 8
Blackbird Black People : Deceit of the Future - Foster Care Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Black People Politics : Black America With and Without Health-Care Reform Black People Politics 5
AACOOLDRE Health and Wellness : The state of BLACK HEALTH CARE Black Health and Wellness 5
R Black Poetry : They care, so i have to. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
MsInterpret Black Short Stories : Care Taker Short Stories - Authors - Writing 8
Ankhur Black People Politics : Obama Administration Cuts Long-Term Home Care Program for Elderly and Disabled Black People Politics 2
Ankhur Black People : Health Care Premiums Soar for Many Employees Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : I Do Not Care Any More, It is what I Think About, That Concern Me. Chief Elder Osiris 5
Ankhur Black People : Black Hair Care/ A Road to Success and Self Suficiency in a Racist Environment Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : Health Care bill Aftermath/ helping Patients or the HMOs? Black People Open Forum 0
Indigo Blues Health and Wellness : Natural Hair Care Product - Vinegar and herbs Black Health and Wellness 0
chuck Black People : Can And Will We Take Care Of Business On The Homefront? Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Washington Oks HMO Rate Hikes for care for Sick Children??? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : 30 Billion for the Bush Cheney war but no money for jobs? or child care? Black People Open Forum 1
P Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : What African hair care products do you use? Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 8
river Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : How Do You Take Care of Your Hair When You are in a LTR? Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 12