The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself?

Have You Introduced Yourself (click here to do so)?

• Yes

Votes: 97 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 128 56.9%

• Total voters
Happy you found us sister Astrologer4U and yes there are many of us who are learning
the transformation of Astrology again welcome to the family and now ya right at home .

Hey sister sweet apple*pie welcome within you have been a quiet one for a few
years happy u made this move to share apart of your self with us here as family
you have a intresting background of ya self now we know who our quiet sis is
again welcome home

Introduction

Hi . . . nice to be on a front porch, watching all the people going by, hearing a word or two here and there.

to introduce . . . I am Rev. Myokei, a Buddhist priest in the Nichiren Shu tradition--the first western woman to be ordained in the tradition, and the first woman of African-American descent ever. I am the only western woman in the entire world today in this tradition.

Just found this site today and rather than lurk, thought I'd just jump in and make my self at home.

Glad to be here, hope to meet a lot and learn a lot.

Gassho,
Rev. Myokei

WELCOME sister Rev. Myokei

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Welcome sister within our humble community family of Destee.com
it is a great pleasure meeting you , i hope you find all you looking for
upon us as family do visit every room venture into everything we offer
make yourself right at home because you truely are.........
that is very exciting to hear you are the very first wow...and you here
with us as part of us is really wonderful

again welcome to Destee's happy to have you sister Rev.Myokei

Hey Family,

My name is Fredy Akom. Im a 21 year old Afrikan brother born in France now living in the Netherlands. I would like to bless Destee for making this lovely .com-Unity:love: I have gained a lot of knowledge of self from reading the post of strong individuals.

Love

DunamiZ -I-

`The biggest sin a people can commit is RESTRICTING LOVE´. -1-

escusse me if my english was incorrect

Hey Family,

My name is Fredy Akom. Im a 21 year old Afrikan brother born in France now living in the Netherlands. I would like to bless Destee for making this lovely .com-Unity:love: I have gained a lot of knowledge of self from reading the post of strong individuals.

Love

DunamiZ -I-

escusse me if my english was incorrect

DunmiZ05

Welcome to Destee

Thank you for sharing some of your insights
Reflection from anew helps us see

Thanks for sharing. I am looking forward to reading your poetic flows and insights. No problem with your english. I see no weakness. I see your essense and culture reflected in your writing.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back