The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself?

Have You Introduced Yourself (click here to do so)?

• Yes

Votes: 92 42.4%
  • No

Votes: 125 57.6%

• Total voters

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Hello everyone!

I am new to the forum. So glad to have found this website. I am excited to be a part of history.

Hello BlackQueen88, and welcome, enjoy your stay. On finding the site, I know how you feel, I felt the same way, and what I found is that the excitement continues until this very day. Make yourself at home, because you are.

Last edited:

DDGP

Apr 18, 2018
Hey Fam! looking forward to learning and connecting with new people and sharing what I have to offer with my podcasts, blogs, and music.

Much love

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Hey Fam! looking forward to learning and connecting with new people and sharing what I have to offer with my podcasts, blogs, and music.

Much love

Hey DDGP, glad to have you and looking forward to connecting, enjoy your stay with us.

fortitude

Feb 23, 2015
i've been lurking for a while. so i guess it's time i said something.
not much to tell. just black and proud. happy to be here.
i'll be around.

Bizzy_b_didit

May 27, 2018
Hello All, love to all and I hope to engage with many of you in this forum. My name is Antione but I go by Bizzyb, bizb, or any variation of Bizbthegr8. I am a black camper, (Room gets silent) and it's not just for white people. Hope I can get people to enjoy nature. Unplug from the world and connect.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello All, love to all and I hope to engage with many of you in this forum. My name is Antione but I go by Bizzyb, bizb, or any variation of Bizbthegr8. I am a black camper, (Room gets silent) and it's not just for white people. Hope I can get people to enjoy nature. Unplug from the world and connect.

:hello: Bizzy_b_didit ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

I want to unplug ... if I could just organize these cords around me, it would be good.

Unplugging them altogether ... even better ... :)

Looking forward to your insight.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
Hello BlackQueen88, and welcome, enjoy your stay. On finding the site, I know how you feel, I felt the same way, and what I found is that the excitement continues until this very day. Make yourself at home, because you are.

Hi Coger

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.