The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself?

Have You Introduced Yourself (click here to do so)?

• Yes

Votes: 97 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 128 56.9%

• Total voters
hello everyone

just thought i'd say hello to everyone before i start posting away...

a little about myself: born and raised in Florida, though i have a little travel experience. i am a full time student and decided to register for this site because there is so much ground it covers, plus i didn't want to get trapped in "lurker" mode :). I'm not very forum savy, but i think i'll catch up.

just thought i'd say hello to everyone before i start posting away...

a little about myself: born and raised in Florida, though i have a little travel experience. i am a full time student and decided to register for this site because there is so much ground it covers, plus i didn't want to get trapped in "lurker" mode :). I'm not very forum savy, but i think i'll catch up.

Kee ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing a little about yourself!

I'm glad you didn't get trapped in lurker mode ... :)

You don't have to be too forum savvy, to navigate this community ... take your time ... and if you have any questions, just ask.

Again, Welcome Welcome Welcome ... and please make yourself at home ... because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back