The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself?

Have You Introduced Yourself (click here to do so)?

• Yes

Votes: 92 42.2%
  • No

Votes: 126 57.8%

• Total voters

s8ddha

May 10, 2008
Occupation
selfre-membering
introduction

well hello everyone, what a vibrant and wonderful realm this is. i just recently discovered this site, and for the life of me, i can't remember from where:uhoh:, but i found it! oh well, i'm loving the conversation and warm vibe by all. my real name is cary, and i reside in nc.:spinstar:

lilpea

STAFF
Sep 8, 2005
(G.I.)- Better known as Gary,In.
Occupation
retired
Care To Intorduce Yourself?

well hello everyone, what a vibrant and wonderful realm this is. i just recently discovered this site, and for the life of me, i can't remember from where:uhoh:, but i found it! oh well, i'm loving the conversation and warm vibe by all. my real name is cary, and i reside in nc.:spinstar:
:congrats:Welcome s8ddha...make yourself at home......shop by chat sometimes:congrats:

Beans

Banned
Aug 18, 2008
Peace to all

I guess this is the right spot, I figured I would join in the discussion here, a little introduction, everyone calls me Beans its a long story lmao, anywho I work in the airline industry and in doing so I usually have service issues like I am having now ;(

PLATINUMILLITY1

Nov 2, 2005
Life is waiting....
Occupation
Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
Oh that is Quite alright!...We don't descriminate against Pc issues! lol

You sound like a Brother....am i correct?

Well Welcome to Destee Brother/Sister Beans!!!!!!:heart:
It is Great to Have you. and I am glad you decided to stay:luvv:
Make yourself at Home, that's where you have just come.

Love,
Platinumillity1

Beans

Banned
Aug 18, 2008
Give Thanks for the warm welcome, I am having a issue uploading a avatar of Bob Marley can you help or direct I and I to the proper instructions.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.