The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself?

Have You Introduced Yourself (click here to do so)?

• Yes

Votes: 97 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 128 56.9%

• Total voters
So, some twenty years in…Hi I’m TotalView, aka Kiwanda. I currently live in North Carolina. However, I spent my formative years on Long Island.

I’m an introvert, writer and devout dreamer. I’m addicted to the moon, music and solitude. Most days you can find me alone with my poetry; studying the sky while scribbling something or other about love and/or nature.

I was born a Writer. I love the texture of words. Words have the grandest feel in the world equal to love.

My imagination is off the chain. If someone is waiting for me to embrace their idea of reality, they’re gonna have an eternal wait. I’ve constructed a place in my mind that comforts me. I live there most of the time and am very content.

Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :cheerleader: ... :cheerleader: ... :cheerleader:

It's so nice to know a little more about you! YAAAAAAAAAAAY! Thank you for sharing!

The things and places you have shared with us are absolutely beautiful. They make me want to go there too! :)

Could I get a direct address please? :) ... (just kidding)

Thank you Beloved. You are the BEST! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Hi! my name is Moonlightkitty and I'm from California. I joined here because I wanted to find other spiritual people who like to discuss about the daily life of black men and women living in america. I like to write poems and songs. I'm also into divination (as a baby). I love to hike and since I don't hang around a lot of people, I cruise around my town.

Hi! my name is Moonlightkitty and I'm from California. I joined here because I wanted to find other spiritual people who like to discuss about the daily life of black men and women living in america. I like to write poems and songs. I'm also into divination (as a baby). I love to hike and since I don't hang around a lot of people, I cruise around my town.
:welcome1:

@Moonlightkitty ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing. Please make yourself right at home.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Citizen here. I'm not new but figured it would be best to reintroduce myself. I haven't been here in about 13 years. The site is wonderful, I just got busy with real life (a lot of ups and downs). I'm glad to see the community is thriving and that some of the old heads are still around. I am female as the name is a bit ambiguous. I identify with being Southern although I have lived up north and in the Caribbean. I've traveled out west but never lived there. I have many interests, but UNITY is probably my main hope for the future. It's good to be back home

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back