Health and Wellness : Carbonic acid used to treat Male Pattern Baldness can also alkaline your body.

asmith161718

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 31, 2009
Recently tried carbonic acid as an alkalizing beverage, in the form of sodium carbonate/soda ash, after reading about how carbonic shampoo can possibly help male pattern baldness and I thought that it was probably more alkalizing than other supplements and foods that I had taken in the past such as garlic, ginger and onion. I think it's a great way to alkalize your body, of course I don't think it's specifically made for that purpose. In the form of carbonate soda/soda ash it's quite a bit cheaper than the carbonic acid shampoo that you buy online. Plus you can control the ingredients by making your own shampoo. According to what I've read carbonic acid helps dig up the hair that's trapped in a layer of oil and dirt underneath your scalp. This causes baldness. Carbonic acid can also be found in carbonated water and also rain water. It's also good for your skin.

A book written in 1905 'Carbonic Acid in Medicine' @ archive.org says that Carbonic acid is a constant constituent of the animal organism with the minor portion being supplied by the atmosphere.' Wikipedia and other sites like treehozz.com only says that it's mainly obtain in the body through a reaction from breathing in carbon dioxide.'

Also according to the book it seems that if your body is highly acidic, with the cold, flu or a chronic condition you can bring it back into being more alkaline by over eating alkaline foods/alkaline carbonates- excerpt from the book-'The amount of carbonic acid in the blood lessens with the lessening amount of alkali'.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back