Black People : Carbon or Melanin ???

These are key words: Melanin is not a mineral. Melanin was something used to describe a biological function (elemental). When we break it down into chemistry

Doctor Sebi is talking from a biochemical level as, and he is right, melanin is not an element, but is a molecule made up of different elements or levels of hydrogen atoms. Its not to say that melanin doesn't exist. Its like the concept of a bee by itself being dumb and useless, but when it comes together a whole (melanin) it functions as a whole.

When you get these proponents of melanin come together (carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, etc) they form that molecule and work as one. This is what I have come up with from my studies, so it may be wrong.

These are key words: Melanin is not a mineral. Melanin was something used to describe a biological function (elemental). When we break it down into chemistry

Doctor Sebi is talking from a biochemical level as, and he is right, melanin is not an element, but is a molecule made up of different elements or levels of hydrogen atoms. Its not to say that melanin doesn't exist. Its like the concept of a bee by itself being dumb and useless, but when it comes together a whole (melanin) it functions as a whole.

When you get these proponents of melanin come together (carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, etc) they form that molecule and work as one. This is what I have come up with from my studies, so it may be wrong.

dont belive the hype it is all hyrdrogen any way. some folks just cant deal with the fact that they are incomplete varation of ntr,neteru,neter, nature.
hotep! The problem will allways be terminology. WE must take the time to rename everything according to it's function. Carbon is nothing but hydrogen that has replicated itself via a sexual reproduction. keep it simple and u will be able to stay above the b.s. hotep

chemical composition of melanin.png
The chemical composition of melanin

The term mark of the beast/666 actually refers to melanin and nothing else!
melanin is why we are gods.jpg

i am the beast.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back