Brother AACOOLDRE : Captive Shepherds; The letter of Jude & Ephesians

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
THE CAPTIVE SHEPHERDS: & The Letter of Jude working interactively with the letter of Ephesians chapter 4

By Andre Austin

Dear Joe Atwill:

I was just on a Humbug scanning, surfing and rereading your classic work of Shakespeare’s secret messiah. I’m referring specifically to pages 363-366 and an epiphany just hit me. It was an Euphoric moment just like when a junkie gets his first hit. My eureka moments are not rewarding like Archimedes when he discovered a method for determining the purity of gold. My rainbow has no pot of gold at the end but just a bunch of sadistics attacking other men’s bodies.

By coincidence I was reading Ephesians chapter 5 talk of homosexuality but your focus was on Ephesians chapter 4 about Paul being part of a “group of captives” that were sexually violated by Emperor/Christ Domitian. You also linked this up with Acts chapter 13 tale of Paul’s castration.

On page 363 you quote Suetonius talk about that fell down twice this would be a reference to the Letter of Jude about a tree that was twice dead and a wandering star.

Last week I broke the new discovery that Acts 13 was a parody of Hesiod’s play of Cronus castration of his father’s penis that was thrown into the waves-washed foam in Paphos, Cyprus to birth a Venus. Mr. Atwill was using a translation of Ephesians chapter 4 that didn’t include the phrase “tossed back and forth by the waves and blown here and there by every wind”. If it had I would have immediately seen the interactivity of the Letter of Jude with Ephesians chapter 4 in addition to Acts 13 parody of Hesiod’s play.

Paul quotes Psalm 68:18 which he applies to Domitian & Paul”

“When he ascended on high

He led captives in his train

And gave gifts to men”

I knew that the Letter of Jude was also talking about Paul as :

1. Duputing about the body of Moses law

2. A Donkey (Arab) that misunderstands Moses law

3. A Shepherds (Captives) that do not share food just among themselves only

4. The foam of Venus and homosexuality/castration.

If we go back to Josephus Book 1: 82-92 we learn that Arabs were known as “captive Shepherds”…for feeding of sheep was the employment of our forefathers in the most ancient ages; and as they led such wadering life in feeding sheep, as they were called shepherds”.

This was the language of Jude talking against Paul in a Love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm-Shepherds who feed only themselves…they are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars” (Jude verse 12). Paul incorporates this same language “tossed back and forth by the waves and blown here and there by every wind” In Ephesians chapter 4 which you Mr. Atwill links up with Paul’s castration in Acts chapter 13.

Months ago I established that this devouring of food was linked with the Wolf , the symbol of the tribe of Benjamin. Jude linked up this Wolf/Tribe of Benjamin in conjunction with the Foam (Venus star morning/Evening star) because the Wolf hunted at night and divides the food only among themselves (Genesis 49:27). Paul says the same thing when he quotes from Psalm 68:18 when we look at the chapter in whole and in full context:

“The Lord says, I will bring them from Bashan;

I will bring them from the depts. Of the sea,

That you may plunge your feet (Penis? *) in the blood

Of your foes

While the tongue of your dogs (Wolves) have

Their share…

There is the little tribe of Benjamin, (recall Paul names means Tiny/little & he’s from this tribe)

Leading them” (Psalm 68: 23-27)

Recall Paul states “Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind” (Ephesians 4:14). It corroborates what Jude was saying about him and plays on the theme of Venus being born as a full grown woman from the sea after a castrated penis foamed up the waves (see p.15 of Atwill’s book).

Notes:

James also refers to Paul as a ”little Tongue”.

D.M Murdock brings up Zipporah’s (Venus) throwing a castrated bloody penis at the Feet (penis) of Moses (Did Moses Exist p.342). This is strange because the context of Atwill’s interpretation of Ephesians was about the penis size of Emperor Domitian.

In another essay I also proved that Jude accused Paul boasting to take advantage of people with Paul responding that he boast and don’t allow people to take advantage of him.

I also see where the term “tossed salad” comes from being associated with sodomy of licking like dogs.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back