Chief Elder Osiris : CAPITALISM THE NATURAL EVIL AGAINST PEOPLE WITHOUT JUSTICE

mrron said:
ManNeter, it's an axiom that capitalism is an economic system. Why do we need to redefine it? If you don't already know that, than clearly your field of expertise is not economics. What is divine truth? When you are hungry and unemployed, does the divine truth tell you to go and rob someone? Before capitalism, there was slavery,would you rather go back to that system? Capitalism is not the beginning or the end of economics, but it is what we have now, and it works pretty good for most of us.

Now, there are those who think that welfare is an economic system, or you one of those? I'm just curious, what have you done to help black people? I've stated on numerous occasions what I've done. More pycho babble won't help with unemployment, murders, drug dealing and addiction, incarceration, teenage pregnancy etc. That is the Divine Truth.

You know brother?....You have just about got on my last D@mn nerve with your cowshyit that you write. You got a job given to you by White People for the purpose of containing and Controlling Black People that they created conditions for and an environment for to supply a system (Prison) that they also created for the economic and social survival of their own people. You ask about Capitalism and then make that ugly @ss statement about "before capitalism there was Slavery". Well guess what Mr. MR.RON? Before capitalism there was not slavery. Capitalism is and was the mechanism that FUELED SLAVERY. Capitalism means that "there must ALWAYS BE SOMEONE OR SOME GROUP AT THE BOTTOM to capitalize off of. It means that there must always be some group at the bottom to keep your foot on their necks and that you can use for your own economic well being.

Capitalism means that there must equally be a group with the capacity and know how of to CAPITALIZE off of those that they deem as being less than and lower than they are. It means that those in power must learn how and know how to USE PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF TO THEIR BEST INTEREST SO THAT THEY WON'T BE SEEN AS THE BAD GUY OR ENEMY. IT MEANS that you are a VICTIM YOURSELF OF CAPITALISM AND A TOOL OF CAPITALISM. Why so? Because white people know that "if they were to employ their own to do the same job that you are doing, it wouldn't work!!! Our people would have destroyed the penal system and been killing white guards everyday!!

It means that even back in PHYSICAL SLAVERY the white man had enough sense to use a BLACK PERSON to dish out the whippings and the punishment so that THEY WERE NEVER PERCEIVED AS THE BAD GUY OR THE ENEMY. As always, people do not see WHO IS GIVING THE ORDERS, ONLY WHO IS ENFORCING THEM...and they made sure the face was BLACK. You are as much a victim of Capitalism as those you are ordered to contain and control. In other words, you ain't shhyyt either!!!! They just tolerate your smell because you are doing a job that they could never do by themselves!!! Maybe you are confusing Capitalism with free enterprise. Free enterprise is good, but capitalism is why we are messed up today.

Thanks for your rebuttal Kemetkind. This country is a democracy by definition, ask any politician or elected representative, certainly there is some corruption, but that can't be avoided.

Slavery was a economic system that spawned the brand of capitalism we see today. But most of the nations wealth came from the northern factories that built goods for the entire world after slavery, and the subsequent investments made with that money and the creation of Wall Street and the stock market.

I don't live in the past, going back to the crooks that brought slavery here hundreds of years ago, is no longer relevant in terms of what this country is today. Constantly referring to that era, just handicaps our children's progress. They need to learn how to be successful businessmen, office workers, production workers, government workers etc. These opportunities were created by capitalist as were most inventions. People invent things so that they can get a patent, and make money.

This topic is about the evil of capitalism, I've shown how this economic system creates money and wealth. Why would anyone object to people making money? Isn't the lack of money one of our biggest problems? This country has generated so much wealth, that we can actually send foreign aid to other countries. People here can live without working through welfare programs, housing programs etc. I grew up in object poverty, living with my mother and five brothers in abandoned buildings. I vowed that when I grew up, I would never be poor again. So I started a business when I was fourteen years old, and started taking care of the rest of the family with the money I earned.

So, I feel badly about our plight as black people, but I think that if more people learned how, they would become wealthy capitalist and invest back into the black communities. We shouldn't be talking it down, given our current set of circumstances.

Keita, so you don't like my post, is that suppose to be a surprise? Sorry bro, but angry black men like you don't contribute anything but rhetoric to the conversation. What have you done to help black people? I've asked that question of several people here, I'm still waiting for an answer.

I don't work in the penal system, so I'm not containing anyone there, where did you get that idea from? I said I work for Homeland Security, I mostly deal with aliens who would like to blow your butt up, black or white, you should be glad for that.

You should visit a prison and get the facts, before you start talkkng about a supply system. First of all, if you are referring to the prison industrial complex, there are very few inmates who even qualify for one of those programs. Why don't you watch Lockup on MSNBC sometimes, thats the actual depiction of prison life. Inmates in most prisons, are multiple offenders, they really could care less about you or anyone else. What do prisoner do all day? Many of them are gang members, looking for a way to assault members of rival gangs, they don't participate in constructive activities. Others are plotting a break out, and still others are trying to get into someones booty. They are allowed a certain amount of recreation daily too. Only the good ones work in the industrial programs, for which they are paid, learn a skill that they didn't have already, and get time off their sentence for good behavior, most are happy to have the program. There are millions of former inmates out there, why don't you talk to one. Or are you afraid of the truth? The kind of ignorance displayed on this site in reference to this topic, only makes the problem worse, because the problem of crime is not being addressed. And let's face it, if black men didn't abandoned these kids, most would be law abiding and productive citizens, instead of rotting away in a prison cell.

I don't believe you have ever studied economics, you talk like a person who gets all of his information from the underground. You look like a mature person, why aren't you advocating for black people to do for themselves? Read Bill Cosby's book, rather you like him or not, he has more to say than I ever could.

By the way, I give a lot of orders, and there are many black folks in charge in law enforcement, especially in the prison system, you should get out sometimes and get a little sunlight.

mrron said:
Thanks for your rebuttal Kemetkind. This country is a democracy by definition, ask any politician or elected representative, certainly there is some corruption, but that can't be avoided.
Any politician that says America is Democracy is ignorant of the constitution.

Newt Gingrich and the like will tell us flat out this is not a democracy and will quote verbatim the so-called "founding fathers" as to why they didn't want to create a democracy. Elitists feel "majority rule" leads to a reduced power for the elite and undue power to the masses...so America was not and has never been a democracy

We like to tout our democratic principles to the rest of the world, but we are not a democracy, neither in practice nor defintion.

Slavery was a economic system that spawned the brand of capitalism we see today. But most of the nations wealth came from the northern factories that built goods for the entire world after slavery, and the subsequent investments made with that money and the creation of Wall Street and the stock market.

You are likely going off what we were told in our 8th grade history class. Like most else we were told about our history, it was a lie.

Slavery didn't spawn capitalism, capitalism spawned slavery, and slavery then built capitalism into the dominant economic system in the world.

There are too many credible sources out here now to refute this, which is why after all these years you see apologies popping up from these companies who want to pay a few crumbs hoping to head off serious reparations talk.

If you are interested in speaking from a position of knowledge on this there are a ton of sources....try: KARIBU BOOKS, Erick Williams

mrron said:
So, I feel badly about our plight as black people, but I think that if more people learned how, they would become wealthy capitalist and invest back into the black communities. We shouldn't be talking it down, given our current set of circumstances.

I'm not disagreeing with you about us needing to do a better of job of managing capitalism.

It's here right now and alternatives are not within reach so we better deal with practicalities.

But one of the caveats for being able to do that effectively, is for us to recognize what this system is, how it started and what it's meant to do.

If we don't do that we get sucked into becoming just like any other money obssessed fiend worshiping dollars and feeling pretentious once we get a few.

mrron said:
Keita, so you don't like my post, is that suppose to be a surprise? Sorry bro, but angry black men like you don't contribute anything but rhetoric to the conversation. What have you done to help black people? I've asked that question of several people here, I'm still waiting for an answer.

I don't work in the penal system, so I'm not containing anyone there, where did you get that idea from? I said I work for Homeland Security, I mostly deal with aliens who would like to blow your butt up, black or white, you should be glad for that.

You should visit a prison and get the facts, before you start talkkng about a supply system. First of all, if you are referring to the prison industrial complex, there are very few inmates who even qualify for one of those programs. Why don't you watch Lockup on MSNBC sometimes, thats the actual depiction of prison life. Inmates in most prisons, are multiple offenders, they really could care less about you or anyone else. What do prisoner do all day? Many of them are gang members, looking for a way to assault members of rival gangs, they don't participate in constructive activities. Others are plotting a break out, and still others are trying to get into someones booty. They are allowed a certain amount of recreation daily too. Only the good ones work in the industrial programs, for which they are paid, learn a skill that they didn't have already, and get time off their sentence for good behavior, most are happy to have the program. There are millions of former inmates out there, why don't you talk to one. Or are you afraid of the truth? The kind of ignorance displayed on this site in reference to this topic, only makes the problem worse, because the problem of crime is not being addressed. And let's face it, if black men didn't abandoned these kids, most would be law abiding and productive citizens, instead of rotting away in a prison cell.

I don't believe you have ever studied economics, you talk like a person who gets all of his information from the underground. You look like a mature person, why aren't you advocating for black people to do for themselves? Read Bill Cosby's book, rather you like him or not, he has more to say than I ever could.

By the way, I give a lot of orders, and there are many black folks in charge in law enforcement, especially in the prison system, you should get out sometimes and get a little sunlight.

I believe the the words underlined & bold-ed were the the brothas point.
And if there is a question to knowledge of economics. I just happened to order a book of Keita's online a few days ago. I'm hoping it will enlighten me on some things in the past. I find the words that Brotha Khem kefaab MenNefer shares here priceless and very helpful spiritually. And way more helpful than the lender who got someone to agree to buy my house while I still lived in it for year then sell it back to me all cause I was few months behind. Due to the bad high interest rate deal I made with the previous predatory lender who 'helped' me after dealing with the financial ordeal I went through when my house was destroyed in a bad storm a couple of years ago.
At least I didn't feel alone in being preyed upon by these lenders. (my attempt to humor myself vs 'seeing' a slick design to make one feel comfy while being monetarily raped. You think the president meant what he said about doing something about this matter?)

I decided enough was enough and told the predator no deal and decided to renegotiate the terms of my mortgage with my present banker. Who simply just lowered the interest rate and monthly payments. WTF
Why couldn't they've done this before instead of stressing me the fu...................
Oh what was I thinking
Good ole capitalism

Can money lead me to peace of mind?

If the answer is yes tell me how much $$$$$ I need?

I wish everyone here joy and happiness for the new year and beyond

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back