Chief Elder Osiris : CAPITALISM THE NATURAL EVIL AGAINST PEOPLE WITHOUT JUSTICE

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    CAPITALISM THE NATURAL EVIL AGAINST PEOPLE WITHOUT JUSTICE

By Chief Elder Osiris

When dealing with the divine Truth it should not have anything to do with personalities expression, just the Facts and those among us that are incapable of embracing the Divine Truth about a given issue, is the revealed enemy to Divine Justice for all and equity in distribution and where there is no equity there is no facts to justify anything that we do as so call Civilize People.

When dealing with the Divine Truth regarding the present economic systems that are in use today, they all fall short from delivering Divine Justice to all of the World Society, with the King and Queen of Evil that is perpetrated against society being the system of Capitalism, a system that benefit no one even though there are those that has maneuvered themselves in a societal position to gain benefit over others in such a Society that Praise the Evil of Capitalism, proof that all has failed.

I do not Need to embrace an Ideology, a Philosophy in regard to show the evil of Capitalism, Hell I am Living Evidence that Capitalism is the most Corrupt and Deceiving Economic System used to prevent the Equity of Justice to be realized by all of the People in a Society claiming to be Civilized.

The Best way to identify the agents of Evil in a Society is to be able to witness those that are amongst us and their position on the Evil of Capitalism, no one in a verified Sane Mind can intelligently glorify the Evil that is invested in Capitalism and it is Capitalism Creators that are identified to be the Satan and Lucifer's of the World, because it take an Evil Mind to create such a System of Governance that prevent the equal distribution of the Wealth of a Nation.

Capitalism is the vitiator of a certain segment of a society, it is the constructor of the most inequitable system that Evil Men was capable of creating, the Class System withing a Society Claiming to be Civilized, which suppose to mean people that Live in Harmony, Order, And Balance with each other, thus with the Universe, where all that is Divine is Equal under the Action of the Universe, but not so when it come to the system of Capitalism.

Capitalism is the verifier of there being a Devil, Satan, Lucifer among the People of Good Will, they whom the creators of Capitalism has reduced to become their Slave within the Institution of Labor, where the accumulation of Property is awarded to the Liars and Deceivers of a capitalist Society.

Capitalism is what breed Immorality, Crime, Ego, Envy, Jealousy, Deceit and Lust for Material Things in order to appear to be more, cunning, Wanting and successful over those who have been caused to Have Not.

Capitalism is a Dirty Game and it take people that desire the Smell of the Stench that come from Capitalism, it is the Back bone, The Foundation of which Racism and Unjustified Prejudice Rest, it is the Maker of Class and such materialize to be against each other in their fight for a Limited amount of Capital that has been thrown as Crumbs falling from the table of the creators of Capitalism and they are those that are Filthy Wealthy and do make sure that it is handed down through Generation to Generation of Evil People, the maker of the Class system in a World that the Evil creators has risen to gain control over.

Never in the annuals of our Divine First Way Black Ancestors was a system ever created, as a matter of fact it was impossible for our First Way Ancestors to Think of such an Evil Thing to do, because they Moved and operated in their Divine Mind and where there is Divinity, Evil is not Present and Capitalism is Evil naturally so, and it take an Evil Mind to create such an Evil System as Capitalism and such a Mind is inherited within the mental Action of a People confessing to be Human Beings, they that have confessed to be Born to be Evil and Liars of Deceit, the Modus Operandi of Capitalism.

As Always, You may Take That I Share Or You May Leave It Alone.

I Come And I Share The Divine Truth With You and You May Accept Or Reject, Yet I Continue On Sharing That Divine Truth Which Has Been Revealed To Me, As I Am Required To Remain Obedient To Our Ancient First Way Ancestors, Divine And Wise They Are.

The Divine Truth, Black Folks Despise

2. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Continue to preach this truth. We need to hear it.

Too many of us have interlaced ourselves into the spider's web of capitalism [aka, White Supremacy, same difference].

I was just reading this news report. It is such a perfect example of just how corrupt capitalism is:

If you or I run into financial difficulties, the banks respond by jacking up the already high interest rates of our credit cards to 30% plus. Yet, when the bankers of the world get themselves into financial problems, the central banks bail them out with loans at less than 5% interest.

What really saddens me is that I have heard so many people, just everyday common folk, even some black folk, making excuses for the excesses of capitalism, expressing their support for the current bailout of the banking industry, and even criticizing their fellow citizens who have lost their homes due to predator lending practices.

You should have been smart enough to prevent yourself from being victimized, they argue. To get a feel for just how cruel that is, imagine if I walked up to a woman who had just been raped and told her, hey, you should have been smart enough to prevent yourself from being raped.

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved, your words verify the evil of such a System as capitalism.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. mrron

mrron Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Capitalism doesn't pretend to be a system of justice, you go to court if you want justice. One of the things you learn when you study capitalism is "let the buyer beware". So there is trepidation announced from the beginning. I am a capitalist, but I am not evil. I invest in poor black communities so that I can provide housing for those who can't afford their own. Capitalism allows me to do this, because I can sell my skills to the highest bidder and use my money as I please. An evil capitalist might not ever think of the poor except in ways to exploit them. I love being a capitalist because there are numerous ways to build my capital so that I can share with others, if I chose to do so. There is no other system that creates enough weallth to feed most of the people, keep them employed and provide shelter.

Equal distribution of the wealth, what is that, and where is it done? Isn't that what the communist claim to do? The people living under communism have a saying that goes "they pretend to pay us, and we pretend to work". Under their system of equality, you don't get to vote unless you are a member of the party. You can't own real estate, you get food rations. You will probably be born poor and die poor. That is an evil system, no need to have ambition under that sytem, because they will tell you what employment you can have.

You say capialism is an evil system, why then are there so many people lined up at the borders trying to come here and escape poverty? Russia is no longer a communist dictatorship, and is openly recruiting capitalist investors. China still has a communist government but is now operating under a capitalist economic system, and growing by leaps and bounds, they are financing a big part of our national debt. Sorry Chief, but capitalism is good overall, and could be better. There are evil people in the world who will take advantage of anyone they can. Black folks need to learn to become better capitalist, and then we can eliminate most of the poverty that leads to the high crime rate and misery we have.

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloves if you can not see where Capitalism is an unjust social- Economic system of Govering then I can not Reason with you and by the way, when you are poor and Humgry from a system of Capitalism, you go where you Think you can better bargin for your Livelyhood, not that one Government Capitalism is better than the other, the Poor and Hungry can care less about what system of deceit that is being run to, so No, there is no Justice in Capatilist Undertaking that promote a Class System amomg the people.

You mean that you are Black and is defending Capitalism ?

Please Beloved I mean you no disrespect, but be observant and Think about all you are Looking at in this Evil World that embrace the unequal Distribution of the Wealth of a Natin.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of Yoy

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elfero

6. mrron

Ratings:
    +5
    Well Chief, it looks like you got it wrong. First of all capitalism is an economic system. Our government is a democracy, which gives us freedom of choice. Now you might laugh at that, but you have more freedom here than you do anywhere else in the world. Capitalism is just a way to create wealth, and anyone can participate, if they chose. You ask if I am black and believe in capitalism? Is Oprah black? is Bill Cosby black? Is Earl Graves black? Is Bob Johnson black? These people are all black and multi million/billionaires. They have money and they all use it to create jobs and other opportunities for other people. In fact that is what most rich folks do, they create jobs for others. Sure they make more money that way, but that is the point of capitalism, to reward those with zest and ambition.

I've read some of your other post, and you talk about reparations. Would you be talking about that if it weren't for the riches this country has garnered from capitalism?

If black folks are poor, its not because of capitalism. You have to look at each individual's circumstances. Many times it's because they have failed to educate themserlve, so that they can partake in the riches of this capitalist country. In this world you are either a capitalist or you are poor, plain and simple. Of course you can always blame "whitey" for being poor, then you don't have to do anything else for yourself. But let's face it, those poor blacks that blame "whitey" for their condition just want some of "whitey's" money, which come from capitalism. What economic system are you advocating? You mentioned something about equal distribution of the wealth. Everyone needs to do their fair share and learn to compete, no one is going to give you anything, after all they are trying to get yours, so they can become wealthier.

I've already explained what I do for poor black folks what have you done?

7. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    What do you mean by "Economic System" Do you mean a system of economy(in its own definitive sense) or efficiency? Are you using the blanket term (Catch Phrase) to stimulate a mental reflex (without cogitation)of the reader towards those common things associated to the word when it is used? I ask not to be polemic but to segue into what I gathered from Cheif Elder's statement as follows: "When dealing with the Divine Truth regarding the present economic systems that are in use today, they all fall short from delivering Divine Justice to all of the World Society."

What I gathered is that one would have to had been paying attention to what Cheif Elder has been speaking of in regards to *The Divine Truth.*
    This reader can clearly see that the author does not define the equal distribution of wealth or "How one goes about securing the basic necessities for themself" in a separate vacume from the infrastructure of politics, spirituality, psychology, so on and so forth ad nauseum.

The present Hierarchy of values:grin: that have been methodically institutionalized to suit the needs of a particular people with allegiances to particular cultural contructs are presently obstructing (As intuited from the Divine first way ancestors) the implementation of a system of Justice based in Divine Truth. Essentially it is peoples allegiance to capitalism and all that is implied and preceded by it (through political,psychological,academic brainwashing) that facilitates what the Elder Carter G Woodson termed as Psychological Slavery. Hetepu

8. mrron

Ratings:
    +5
    ManNeter, it's an axiom that capitalism is an economic system. Why do we need to redefine it? If you don't already know that, than clearly your field of expertise is not economics. What is divine truth? When you are hungry and unemployed, does the divine truth tell you to go and rob someone? Before capitalism, there was slavery,would you rather go back to that system? Capitalism is not the beginning or the end of economics, but it is what we have now, and it works pretty good for most of us.

Now, there are those who think that welfare is an economic system, or you one of those? I'm just curious, what have you done to help black people? I've stated on numerous ocassions what I've done. More pycho babble won't help with unemployment, murders, drug dealing and addiction, incarceration, teenage pregnancy etc. That is the Divine Truth.

9. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Actually mrron america is not a democracy and was never intended to be one.

Democracy essentially means the people rule. The word democracy is no where in the constitution.

An american child in the "pledge of allegiance" renders each school day..."And to the REPUBLIC."

This government is a constitutional republic....built by men who wanted to guarantee rule of the upper classes over the lower, and who legally defined your and my ancestors as less than fully human.

When you say "Before there was capitalism there was slavery" you are also mistaken.

The Slavery of the type exacted upon our ancestors was a DIRECT result of capitalism and had never before been seen in human history.

The wealth of this nation was built on the most profitable capitalistic labor scheme ever devised.

10. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Interesting

Good brother...My name is Khem kefaab MenNefer

It IS an axiom and coincidentally stems from an inductive premise that you embrace (Consciously, that would be strange, or Unconsciously, probably the case)
    An axiom is a sentence or proposition that is not proved or demonstrated and is considered as self-evident or as an initial necessary consensus for a theory building or acceptation. Therefore, it is taken for granted as true, and serves as a starting point for deducing and inferencing other (theory dependent) truths. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axiom

Self evident in support of who's agenda?

I didn't ask for it to be RE-defined ...I just wanted clarity concerning the intrinsic efficacy of economy when weighed in relationship to the people it is defined in the context of. We experience reality through definitions and descriptions that alot of us take for granted (as the definition given for "Axiom" points out) as the reality itself.

Dialectics, word usage, lexicon, etymology ....these , so called, subjects don't require me to have an "Expertise" in economics as it applies to the most efficient exchange of resources/currency. Capital-ism has a philosophical base which burgeons from an inchoat malaise. (That is what my frame of reference (Axiom) communicates to me about it.

Good question, the architect of this particular forum can help you with that AND your issues about it in regards to this particular subject may be cleared up or you just maybe more confused.....are you going to take an economic approach to this subject or an existencial one? (I feel you've already made up your mind)

That maybe a question you might want to pose to the harbingers of the crass-materialistic, capitalistic, king of the mountain mentality. (And when you ask them, tell them to answer the question from the time period that they emerged from under a rock.)

Brotha ...you done brought the Christian out of me cause "Lawd have mercy."

Okay ...you are a pragmatist...Things are not defined in and of themselves but Always in relation to other things.....You might want to query Cheif Elder on this point.

The grocery stores don't turn down no foodstamps/WIC ...last I heard

You chose to validate your membership in the black community by throwing money and energy at side effects......you use your savvy within this capitalistic system to create time and equity to make it happen ....all I'm saying is don't confuse the baby for the bathwater. Hetepu