Black People : Capital Punnishment

I can't say I'm for it because then I'd feel like I'm rooting for someone to die, and I wouldn't do that because I've sinned in my lifetime as have they. As for against it? Well, I don't really fight against it being law here in Louisiana, so I guess I couldn't say I'm fully to that side.

I just know whoever is condemned by it, whether truly innocent or truly guilty, will not miss what it rightfully theirs; that is, redemption or a final condemnation. For a truly evil person, they are receiving what they have reaped with none to their rescue, even if it were to be the law itself is wrong. For a truly innocent one, they are being pulled from a world undeserving of them and not familiar with them, a world they can't belong to because of its growing evils. It's distress and closures in all kinds of manners, but at the end, it'll all be sorted out.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back