South Africa : Cape Town has Become One of the World’s Most Dangerous Cities

You asked him how old he was. He was telling you James had a couple years on him, so around that range. He was answering your question. lol
No disrespect, I don't recall asking you to interpret anything for me. Apparently, folks feel the need to all of sudden speak for someone who up until this point has been speaking a great deal for himself.

No disrespect, but have you set the timetable?

It's urgent, true and something has to change now, I believe, also. But it does come across like you since you found your footing you think it's okay to look down on the generations up and coming who have yet to find theirs.
Your words in bold answer your first question?. And as far as I'm concerned, I shared my personal experience to provide folks with a perspective of what I went through and hoping that it would be inspirational. Now, you all can fly in any direction that you want with it, I really don't care.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back