South Africa : Cape Town has Become One of the World’s Most Dangerous Cities

I don't think brother AI D can appreciate your interpretation of what was posted.

I appreciate brother AI D's perspective as well. I get his base point. Like you I wondered why he came down so hard on black people when he himself admitted he was "ignorant and stupid" at one time.

Like all of us who have awoken we didn't realize we are "ignorant and stupid" when we were ignorant and stupid. Thus the term ignorance is bliss.
No. I don't think he can.
And, yes I did and do get his base point but as you noted quite plainly it hasn't happened in a vacuum. Those problems he mentioned aren't issues done because that's what we prefer to do. They are also problems that all our towering intellectuals have addressed and written about......they are problems all Black org.'s have talked about from the Nation of Islam and all the Black power movements from the early 60's to today. But never are they presented as THE stand alone solution or reason for our malaise.
When they are thought of and presented as THE problem/solution (ahem, as the white often do) all those 'truisms ' just become one big lie by omission.

As to the line that set the hood a jump'n about Backs being lazy; if Al insists I will pull it out for his benefit.
But I should probably leave well enough alone as it seems that peace has been made on the block.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back