South Africa : Cape Town has Become One of the World’s Most Dangerous Cities

There is no peace that is kept when folks continue to behave recklessly. They ( white folks) don't keep us fighting each other, we keep us fighting each other. What you are saying is that we have no control over what we do and that someone else is responsible and that white folks are forcing these idiots to kill each other. Heck no my man, these clowns are pulling the trigger, no one else. We can't blame anyone else for these cowardly acts of violence that are being perpetrated against our own people by our own people.
Responsibility and Accountability man.
i mentioned violence keeps the peace. The violence is what our neighborhoods see right, the yuppie side of town doesn't see this violence right. So my point was as long as the violence where we live, it keeps the peace in those other neighborhoods. Imagine if that violence spilled over into the "good" part of town, what do you think would happen. Did you see the Tupac movie, remember when his mom told him they give you the tools to destroy yourself. You know this brainwashing has been going on for years involving us. We're so brainwashed we don't even understand who and what the enemy truly is.

All you see didn't happen in a bubble. There is a cause and effect on why EVERY hood on earth has the same exact characteristics.

i mentioned violence keeps the peace. The violence is what our neighborhoods see right, the yuppie side of town doesn't see this violence right. So my point was as long as the violence where we live, it keeps the peace in those other neighborhoods. Imagine if that violence spilled over into the "good" part of town, what do you think would happen. Did you see the Tupac movie, remember when his mom told him they give you the tools to destroy yourself. You know this brainwashing has been going on for years involving us. We're so brainwashed we don't even understand who and what the enemy truly is.

All you see didn't happen in a bubble. There is a cause and effect on why EVERY hood on earth has the same exact characteristics.
Why do these neighborhoods see this violence and why does there have to be violence?? Also why is the Black hood bad and the White hood considered good? Hmmm.
I grew up in the hood and we didn't have this type of violence. Black folks respected and cared about other Black folks and took pride in ourselves and what we represented as Black people and we da-n sure didn't go around killing each other senselessly.
No, I didn't see the movie Tupac. Not from my era. But as far as being given the tools to destroy oneself, I'm not sure I follow you there but definitely can understand the brainwashing. But the kicker there is that it's on both sides of the coin. Garbage in Garbage out!

I have lived that life on the opposite side of the law, doing time, drugs and the whole nine yards but I had to make a decision man and I had to take responsibility for my decisions and my actions. Nobody but me, period.
At the end of the day one has to take inventory of ones life and understand that everything starts and stops with the person in the mirror.

Why do these neighborhoods see this violence and why does there have to be violence?? Also why is the Black hood bad and the White hood considered good? Hmmm.
These hoods have promote and sustain violence cause violence makes money guns, jail, death, but the black hood is NOT bad nor is the white hood good. The white hood have the same issues but it's not played out on the street the way it seems in our hoods but just the white hood is no better just more covert in their approach and doesn't must law "enforcement" live in white hoods so course they don't want the cover blow or the wool pull from over your eyes.

I grew up in the hood and we didn't have this type of violence.

Where YOU grew up.

No, I didn't see the movie Tupac. Not from my era. But as far as being given the tools to destroy oneself, I'm not sure I follow you there but definitely can understand the brainwashing. But the kicker there is that it's on both sides of the coin. Garbage in Garbage out!
So you have no interest in watching things not from your "era". So you've never watched a movie not from your era?

So you can't feel me on the tools to do destroy yourself but you feel me on the brainwashing???
The brainwashing is the main tool that allows one to use all other tools to destroy yourself. They used to kill us. Now due to 500 years of brainwashing we do it ourselves consciously and subconsciously.

I have lived that life on the opposite side of the law, doing time, drugs and the whole nine yards but I had to make a decision man and I had to take responsibility for my decisions and my actions
What? What happened your neighborhood had drugs but no violence? You did time for drugs? You never had to pull a gun on someone or a gun pulled on you? Dang you was a lucky drug dealer or buyer.

At the end of the day one has to take inventory of ones life and understand that everything starts and stops with the person in the mirror.
You can't be more right. But remember the brainwashing factor, the subconscious brainwashing factor and the utter the distraction is causes one to not see the truth.

Nothing you see is by chance. This is all pre-fabricated. Like OGUN said it's a microcosm of the capitalist model.

Once you start realizing the america is a criminal enterprise it will help you understand there is no purity here unless you're talking pure evil.

This is capitalism buyers and sellers winners and losers at any cost. Even the cost of death.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back