Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
I believe Brother James has a couple of years on me.
And yes I know how my man is used and what it means..........among brothers. So far I haven't noted any brotherly listening or exchanges from your direction since you clocked back onto the site.
If you think I don't have anything I can say you'll benefit from then I am hardly anywhere close to being your man.
I didn't ask you how old brother James was but I'll skip that> No. you have absolutely nothing that I can benefit from. We'll leave it at that, #43 signing off!

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
The world today is a much more violent and much more unforgiving place than it was when I grew up and I personally don't see it getting better anytime soon. So, Yes, I feel that there has to be a deeper sense of urgency esp. for Black folks.
Can't the same have been said for the generation that came before you? Don't you think the same sense of urgency applied to you then? Yet, you found your way out. Don't think others can't and won't just because it's not as quickly as you want.

There is really no room or time for continued complacency..
No disrespect, but have you set the timetable?

It's urgent, true and something has to change now, I believe, also. But it does come across like you since you found your footing you think it's okay to look down on the generations up and coming who have yet to find theirs.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
Can't the same have been said for the generation that came before you? Don't you think the same sense of urgency applied to you then? Yet, you found your way out. Don't think others can't and won't just because it's not as quickly as you want.

It's urgent, true and something has to change now, I believe, also. But it does come across like you since you found your footing you think it's okay to look down on the generations up and coming who have yet to find theirs.
Exactly.

It reminds me of someone wondering and asking someone with no legs or arms when are the gonna to get them self together and start playing the piano and football.

Shoot i got my "prosthetics", what's your problem?

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
You asked him how old he was. He was telling you James had a couple years on him, so around that range. He was answering your question. lol
No disrespect, I don't recall asking you to interpret anything for me. Apparently, folks feel the need to all of sudden speak for someone who up until this point has been speaking a great deal for himself.

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner

Your words in bold answer your first question?. And as far as I'm concerned, I shared my personal experience to provide folks with a perspective of what I went through and hoping that it would be inspirational. Now, you all can fly in any direction that you want with it, I really don't care.

Countdown to our 22nd Year ...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Happily Married and doing well❤
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
Hi Beloved! I've added Twitter and Facebook to destee.com - hoping it helps me pay closer attention to them both ... *sigh* ... we shall see ... :D ... :love:
Destee wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
MY $$RICH$$NESSSSSS!!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!