South Africa : Cape Town has Become One of the World’s Most Dangerous Cities

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
I don't think brother AI D can appreciate your interpretation of what was posted.

I appreciate brother AI D's perspective as well. I get his base point. Like you I wondered why he came down so hard on black people when he himself admitted he was "ignorant and stupid" at one time.

Like all of us who have awoken we didn't realize we are "ignorant and stupid" when we were ignorant and stupid. Thus the term ignorance is bliss.
No. I don't think he can.
And, yes I did and do get his base point but as you noted quite plainly it hasn't happened in a vacuum. Those problems he mentioned aren't issues done because that's what we prefer to do. They are also problems that all our towering intellectuals have addressed and written about......they are problems all Black org.'s have talked about from the Nation of Islam and all the Black power movements from the early 60's to today. But never are they presented as THE stand alone solution or reason for our malaise.
When they are thought of and presented as THE problem/solution (ahem, as the white often do) all those 'truisms ' just become one big lie by omission.

As to the line that set the hood a jump'n about Backs being lazy; if Al insists I will pull it out for his benefit.
But I should probably leave well enough alone as it seems that peace has been made on the block.

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
As to the line that set the hood a jump'n about Backs being lazy; if Al insists I will pull it out for his benefit.
You roll either way you want with that my man!! Yes, peace has been made between James and I. If you want peace than we can have peace, but don't start to thinking that I need you or anyone else doing anything for my benefit. You are very mistaken!

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
You can call me anything you want, I have been called many things in my life and some of those were quite correct.
What I am not though is your man.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
I believe Brother James has a couple of years on me.
And yes I know how my man is used and what it means..........among brothers. So far I haven't noted any brotherly listening or exchanges from your direction since you clocked back onto the site.

If you think I don't have anything I can say you'll benefit from then I am hardly anywhere close to being your man.

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
I believe Brother James has a couple of years on me.
And yes I know how my man is used and what it means..........among brothers. So far I haven't noted any brotherly listening or exchanges from your direction since you clocked back onto the site.
If you think I don't have anything I can say you'll benefit from then I am hardly anywhere close to being your man.
I didn't ask you how old brother James was but I'll skip that> No. you have absolutely nothing that I can benefit from. We'll leave it at that, #43 signing off!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly
Happily Married and doing well❤