We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
what you speak is not the truth.

it is the same nonsense that the white man speaks.

the only way to know a persona on line is by what they post.

there are many avatars out there.

View attachment 17635

If left up to you James, and people with your mindset we will always have a nation of Black folks who are under achievers. A nation with generation after generation of folks continuing to blame the white man and slavery for their dire situation. One that does not demand anything of them but to accept their unfortunate situation in life as being permanent and that they aren’t capable of being anything more than subservient. I want to empower people to do more and to be more and not to settle for less than they are capable of having and most times than not that requires a lot of hard work.

If one wants to make any progress and better themselves they have to work for it, because there are no gimmies in this world esp.for black folks my man..

I’m an 11th grade dropout, ex-felon, ex-heroin addict, army veteran and and after years and years of hard work and I mean hard work and much sacrifice I eventually built a business which employed Black brothers whom I compensated extremely well for their hard work and dedication to the projects..

Now can every Black person achieve this? Probably not, however they won’t know what they are capable of accomplishing in life if they don’t want to put in the time, the sacrifices and the work.. It’s all work man, no matter what. The question is how bad do you want it and how hard are you willing to work for it?

It’s funny how Black folk are so quick to inject that (you sound like a white man) when another Black person who expects and demands much more out of their people.
In closing, there is a reason why day laborers are day laborers my man..

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
If left up to you James, and people with your mindset we will always have a nation of Black folks who are under achievers. A nation with generation after generation of folks continuing to blame the white man and slavery for their dire situation. One that does not demand anything of them but to accept their unfortunate situation in life as being permanent and that they aren’t capable of being anything more than subservient. I want to empower people to do more and to be more and not to settle for less than they are capable of having and most times than not that requires a lot of hard work.

If one wants to make any progress and better themselves they have to work for it, because there are no gimmies in this world esp.for black folks my man..

I’m an 11th grade dropout, ex-felon, ex-heroin addict, army veteran and and after years and years of hard work and I mean hard work and much sacrifice I eventually built a business which employed Black brothers whom I compensated extremely well for their hard work and dedication to the projects..

Now can every Black person achieve this? Probably not, however they won’t know what they are capable of accomplishing in life if they don’t want to put in the time, the sacrifices and the work.. It’s all work man, no matter what. The question is how bad do you want it and how hard are you willing to work for it?

It’s funny how Black folk are so quick to inject that (you sound like a white man) when another Black person who expects and demands much more out of their people.
In closing, there is a reason why day laborers are day laborers my man..
much if not most of white wealth has come from gov. grants and inheritance not work.

you say that black people are lazy which is exactly what the white man says.

it is untrue when he says it and it is also untrue when you say it.

as you say the same thing i have to view you as a white man no matter what your avatar looks like.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
There is no peace that is kept when folks continue to behave recklessly. They ( white folks) don't keep us fighting each other, we keep us fighting each other. What you are saying is that we have no control over what we do and that someone else is responsible and that white folks are forcing these idiots to kill each other. Heck no my man, these clowns are pulling the trigger, no one else. We can't blame anyone else for these cowardly acts of violence that are being perpetrated against our own people by our own people.
Responsibility and Accountability man.
yes.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.