South Africa : Cape Town has Become One of the World’s Most Dangerous Cities

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
hmmmm, you call names but you do not refute any of my points.....

BTW - i was a member of mensa
WOW!

I vaguely remember, isn't this some kind of organization of high intellects?

At any rate, I think that both viewpoints should be accepted in that White Supremacy is the primary factor in our lives as Black African-typed people, however, 'we are our own worse enemy' in the case of this thread about what is happening in South Africa and Chicago and etc. We need to see both issues.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
I’m an 11th grade dropout, ex-felon, ex-heroin addict, army veteran and and after years and years of hard work and I mean hard work and much sacrifice I eventually built a business which employed Black brothers whom I compensated extremely well for their hard work and dedication to the projects..
That is BANGIN'!!!

WOW! Props to you! You speak what you have done!

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
WOW!

I vaguely remember, isn't this some kind of organization of high intellects?

At any rate, I think that both viewpoints should be accepted in that White Supremacy is the primary factor in our lives as Black African-typed people, however, 'we are our own worse enemy' in the case of this thread about what is happening in South Africa and Chicago and etc. We need to see both issues.
name me a colonized people who are doing well.....

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
I agree! I believe that at one point, we've all been "programmed" [I call it "deceived"] into believing in the system in that we can all be successful in a system and is inherantly designed to oppress us as Black people. But, I just don't think that is completely what is being said here:

You say;

"much if not most of white wealth has come from gov. grants and inheritance not work.
you say that black people are lazy which is exactly what the white man says."

Yep, I agree with your first statement, but I didn't get that from Bro Al D, in that he thinks that black people are lazy.

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
You say;

"much if not most of white wealth has come from gov. grants and inheritance not work.
you say that black people are lazy which is exactly what the white man says."
Find it in this thread and post it!! It shouldn't take you long>
as you say the same thing i have to view you as a white man no matter what your avatar looks like.
Like I said, Ignorance and Stupidity..

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
ad hominem is generally used when one has no answers.
it is also against the rules of the site. personalizing the discussion.
Like I said; you claim I said ( Black people are lazy) and I'm telling you to find it in this thread and post it and by the way, You made it personal when you made this statement below.
sometimes an avatar is used to inject the poison.

think about it.
Got yourself in a little pickle didn't ya?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Like I said; you claim I said ( Black people are lazy) and I'm telling you to find it in this thread and post it and by the way, You made it personal when you made this statement below.

Got yourself in a little pickle didn't ya?
as long as you say that you didn't say what you did say i got nothing. peace.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly