Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
Nobody is crying. I'm just asking you to open your open mind more. These conditions we endure as you know didn't start yesterday. It's been going on for 500 YEARS, is the point. Selling, pimping, thugism, gangsterism are ALL extensions of the "capitialist model right? Don't most corporates display the characteristics you described?

You keep using terms like "I" and "my". I get what your saying in it's base form that black people can do better. I agree.

My only contention here is that you recognize the condition of african people is no accident but purposely orchestrated.

Yea just like Tulsa then it got burned down, but it's on the "comeback" smh

Again you speak of yourself. I'm glad you give this example. So what were you doing long while it took you to find yourself? You like you said were ignorant and stubborn right? You had to come to the realization of your shortcomings.

Not everyone can do what you and I, Ogun, SOA, JFP have done. My point some people are so conditioned they will never come to the realizations that you have come to about ones' self. You keep speaking of what you've done and even you admit there was a time of ignorance for you. So if you according to you needed a "long while" to come around, how come you don't afford the same patience to those you haven't "arrived" like you?

Thank you for sharing that. I'm glad you are doing better. Reading this give me inspiration that any and every can triumph.

When you were "ignorant and stubborn" according to you did you have the same perspective? You know the time that "long while" before you saw the light?

Peace Brother at the end of the day i don't disagree with a lot of what you say. I just ask you to consider what you yourself admitted that at a time you were ignorant, other people have to see the light in their own way. Unfortunately the why we are so called educated builds a great premise for ignorance IMO.

The machine we call capitalism can't thrive on people with self knowledge, so you see all the distractions you see consciously and subconsciously.

Ignorance is king. And ignorance is bought and sold like all other things under the "guise" of capitalism.
Brother Mike, you pose a lot of questions so I hope that this will provide you with more insight of me and my journey.
Unseen Guidance

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
what you speak is not the truth.

it is the same nonsense that the white man speaks.

the only way to know a persona on line is by what they post.

there are many avatars out there.

View attachment 17635

If left up to you James, and people with your mindset we will always have a nation of Black folks who are under achievers. A nation with generation after generation of folks continuing to blame the white man and slavery for their dire situation. One that does not demand anything of them but to accept their unfortunate situation in life as being permanent and that they aren’t capable of being anything more than subservient. I want to empower people to do more and to be more and not to settle for less than they are capable of having and most times than not that requires a lot of hard work.

If one wants to make any progress and better themselves they have to work for it, because there are no gimmies in this world esp.for black folks my man..

I’m an 11th grade dropout, ex-felon, ex-heroin addict, army veteran and and after years and years of hard work and I mean hard work and much sacrifice I eventually built a business which employed Black brothers whom I compensated extremely well for their hard work and dedication to the projects..

Now can every Black person achieve this? Probably not, however they won’t know what they are capable of accomplishing in life if they don’t want to put in the time, the sacrifices and the work.. It’s all work man, no matter what. The question is how bad do you want it and how hard are you willing to work for it?

It’s funny how Black folk are so quick to inject that (you sound like a white man) when another Black person who expects and demands much more out of their people.
In closing, there is a reason why day laborers are day laborers my man..

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
If left up to you James, and people with your mindset we will always have a nation of Black folks who are under achievers. A nation with generation after generation of folks continuing to blame the white man and slavery for their dire situation. One that does not demand anything of them but to accept their unfortunate situation in life as being permanent and that they aren’t capable of being anything more than subservient. I want to empower people to do more and to be more and not to settle for less than they are capable of having and most times than not that requires a lot of hard work.

If one wants to make any progress and better themselves they have to work for it, because there are no gimmies in this world esp.for black folks my man..

I’m an 11th grade dropout, ex-felon, ex-heroin addict, army veteran and and after years and years of hard work and I mean hard work and much sacrifice I eventually built a business which employed Black brothers whom I compensated extremely well for their hard work and dedication to the projects..

Now can every Black person achieve this? Probably not, however they won’t know what they are capable of accomplishing in life if they don’t want to put in the time, the sacrifices and the work.. It’s all work man, no matter what. The question is how bad do you want it and how hard are you willing to work for it?

It’s funny how Black folk are so quick to inject that (you sound like a white man) when another Black person who expects and demands much more out of their people.
In closing, there is a reason why day laborers are day laborers my man..
much if not most of white wealth has come from gov. grants and inheritance not work.

you say that black people are lazy which is exactly what the white man says.

it is untrue when he says it and it is also untrue when you say it.

as you say the same thing i have to view you as a white man no matter what your avatar looks like.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
There is no peace that is kept when folks continue to behave recklessly. They ( white folks) don't keep us fighting each other, we keep us fighting each other. What you are saying is that we have no control over what we do and that someone else is responsible and that white folks are forcing these idiots to kill each other. Heck no my man, these clowns are pulling the trigger, no one else. We can't blame anyone else for these cowardly acts of violence that are being perpetrated against our own people by our own people.
Responsibility and Accountability man.
yes.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly