Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
The brainwashing is the main tool that allows one to use all other tools to destroy yourself. They used to kill us. Now due to 500 years of brainwashing we do it ourselves consciously and subconsciously.
I will reiterate what I said and that is that it stops and starts with the person in the mirror. It's the ignorance and the stupidity of folks and how thy elect to carry themselves as well as what they choose to embrace. You want to cry about 500 years of brainwashing and a capitalistic model but not mention the selling and pimping thugism, gangsterism and outright disrespect of Black women which influences the vulnerable minds of young Black people. That violence over in Capetown being perpetrated by these cowards is an extension of that model. The names they give themselves aren't African my man, they are American..

So, to further iterate; No, I'm not feeling you or anyone else that wants to continue blaming the condition of folks minds and situations on 500 years of slavery, oppression and capitalism. And no, I'm not feeling Tupac or any of the other rapper that works hand in hand with the white man selling poisonous garbage to our people that has a negative influence on them.

Folks need to wake the heck up,(We shall reap what we sow). We create the reality that we live in and sometimes it has been created for us.. Yeah, the system isn't designed to promote black people's success but it is designed to help folks be successful. Learn how the system works and how to navigate within it and use it to ones benefit.
Black folks who have risen above all the rhetoric and nonsense aren't complaining because they know and understand what it takes.
It's the ones who are still at the bottom and clawing at the ones trying to pull themselves out of the muck that are doing all the complaining.

And believe when I tell you that I'm expressing what a lot of Black folks think and feel but will not say.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
I will reiterate what I said and that is that it stops and starts with the person in the mirror. It's the ignorance and the stupidity of folks and how thy elect to carry themselves as well as what they choose to embrace. You want to cry about 500 years of brainwashing and a capitalistic model but not mention the selling and pimping thugism, gangsterism and outright disrespect of Black women which influences the vulnerable minds of young Black people. That violence over in Capetown being perpetrated by these cowards is an extension of that model. The names they give themselves aren't African my man, they are American..

So, to further iterate; No, I'm not feeling you or anyone else that wants to continue blaming the condition of folks minds and situations on 500 years of slavery, oppression and capitalism. And no, I'm not feeling Tupac or any of the other rapper that works hand in hand with the white man selling poisonous garbage to our people that has a negative influence on them.

Folks need to wake the heck up,(We shall reap what we sow). We create the reality that we live in and sometimes it has been created for us.. Yeah, the system isn't designed to promote black people's success but it is designed to help folks be successful. Learn how the system works and how to navigate within it and use it to ones benefit.
Black folks who have risen above all the rhetoric and nonsense aren't complaining because they know and understand what it takes.
It's the ones who are still at the bottom and clawing at the ones trying to pull themselves out of the muck that are doing all the complaining.

And believe when I tell you that I'm expressing what a lot of Black folks think and feel but will not say.
if these statements were made here by a white man would it be permitted ????

sometimes an avatar is used to inject the poison.

think about it.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: