South Africa : Cape Town has Become One of the World’s Most Dangerous Cities

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
Exactly.

It reminds me of someone wondering and asking someone with no legs or arms when are the gonna to get them self together and start playing the piano and football.

Shoot i got my "prosthetics", what's your problem?
Yeah, your comment reminds me of someone who has hate for someone who has success and they don't.

Angela22

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2013
No disrespect, I don't recall asking you to interpret anything for me.

No disrespect taken.

I don't recall needing your permission to state exactly what the Brother was doing.

Apparently, folks feel the need to all of sudden speak for someone who up until this point has been speaking a great deal for himself.

I don't "feel the need" to do any such thing. Maybe you shouldn't "feel the need" to assume." :lol:

Your words in bold answer your first question?.

No, they state my opinion of the situation. My question was to you, not myself.

Just because I believe a certain way, doesn't mean someone else does. And I haven't set a timetable on anyone at all.

And as far as I'm concerned, I shared my personal experience to provide folks with a perspective of what I went through and hoping that it would be inspirational.

Really, no one asked you to share.

Now, you all can fly in any direction that you want with it, I really don't care.

If you don't care, then why be combative? You obviously do care enough to keep coming at everyone.

MS234

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 1, 2010
Yeah, your comment reminds me of someone who has hate for someone who has success and they don't.

Brother I'm not here to mock you not by any stretch. I can have a difference of opinion. I hope I'm taking your reply here in the rhetorical nature you intended in..............................................i hope

Latest profile posts

It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.