South Africa : Cape Town has Become One of the World’s Most Dangerous Cities

Your words in bold answer your first question?. And as far as I'm concerned, I shared my personal experience to provide folks with a perspective of what I went through and hoping that it would be inspirational. Now, you all can fly in any direction that you want with it, I really don't care.
Something you'll come to realize sooner or later Al is that everyone has a story. I dare say most if not all here have had to navigate over and around rocky shoals. Some of us traveled more treacherous paths than others but we all have the scars and then there's those wounds that never seem to heal left from that journey.......all of us. For instance I never had an ever love'n moms knocking me around because she loved me it was for her own inner demons. For instance I've been on my own since I was 13 going on 14 because she kicked me out......yeh we all got our stories.

Now here you are going all side ways on everybody for no real reason I can determine. You never ask for any explanation for or what anyone might say ya just get all twisted like someone just spit on your newly polished shoes. Ya gotta chill man. Question a bit, questions ain't a bad thing. The world is a big place that have a lot of unanswered questions. AND we ALL looking for the answers.
Ya feel'n me?

Let us free ourselves from small mindedness. We need not waste our time and energy on matters of temporary insignificance but instead harness that energy and direct it towards matters of significant permanency. Holding on to past transgressions made upon us by others and the words spoken which have a familiar ring of the white oppressor will only corrupt the mind and skew the optics which will only serve to prevent one from moving forward. Let go of that which benefits you not and take hold of that which propels you into a more promising existence. Success can be achieved in ways that can and will be more gratifying to the mind, body and soul where no amount of monetary gain can suffice. Until the next post, be well.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back