OldSoul

Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.BLACKLAND.ORG
Occupation
Staying Alive

Helmeted Mississippi Highway Patrolmen wearing gas masks move in on a tent set up by Mississippi Marchers and Canton Negroes in a schoolyard in Canton, Mississippi, on June 24, 1966.
In the background, clouds of tear gas drift around coughing demonstrators as they make their way out of the tent.​

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt and the Hat, yup! ..... :horse:

My sister and her husband owned a 100 acre farm with an additional home on the land. Canton is basically Black now though, loved it during my stay there ... home of the Canton Spirituals :) Thanks for the drop.

Helmeted Mississippi Highway Patrolmen wearing gas masks move in on a tent set up by Mississippi Marchers and Canton Negroes in a schoolyard in Canton, Mississippi, on June 24, 1966.
In the background, clouds of tear gas drift around coughing demonstrators as they make their way out of the tent.​

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: