destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

It's come to my attention that some of you may be having trouble staying logged into the community. You think you're logged in, cozy and stuff, go to post, and you're sitting out on the information superhighway, finna get ranned over ... :lol:

Well ... we don't want that to happen ... so ... let me show you how to fix this ... :love:

When you login to the community, make sure that you click on the button that says REMEMBER ME.

Here are a couple of images of the login area, and you can see the REMEMBER ME option ... just make sure there is a check mark in it before logging in.

loggedin.jpg

logginn.jpg

If you make sure those buttons are checked before logging in, then you should not see this same problem anymore.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

If you are having problems staying logged in or being recognized when you open a browser that you've closed, you have to check the setting on your browser.

Firefox which is the browser I use, has many setting which can disable your ability to stay logged in. One example that would interfere with your setting would be your histories which are located in your privacy tab.

Go to the top of your browser:

Click Tools >> Click on Options
Select Privacy Tab >> History >>

Make sure that you have the first two boxes checked ...

Remember pages visited >> (365) is what I uses
Remeber what I entered into forms ... checked

If you look down below you will see the word Cookies ... make sure you have the cookies box checked. Right below the box there is a drop down menu. Make sure you have the box set to ... when cookies expire.

In the private-data section make sure that nothing is checked.

---------------------------------------------------------

Internet Explore is basically the same thing but instead of clicking the privacy tab, you have to click the Content button.

Once you get to the content tab in the 4th section down (Auto Complete), click on the settings tab.

A little box should open up ... make sure that you have usernames and passwords selected (checked) and make sure you have prompt me to save passwords selected as well and you should be done.

..................................................................................

P.S after you have followed these steps, you have to implement the steps Destee as set for you.

Peace!~

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back